If We Have No Season... Do We Pick 6 And Who Do You Have?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

I think the NFL is likely to happen just as you have described it. I can't imagine there being a consensus among the states to let in 70,000 people in a single compacted location for hours at a time, masks or not.

It is a bummer because I was really looking forward to making a trip this year to SoFi to see the Chargers and the stadium itself and I already have to wait a year for the rescheduled Stadium Tour (Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Poison and Joan Jett) after the tour had to be postponed.
    Yeah i have a weakened immune system. So i wouldn't feel safe with a mask. And im one of those guys that doest trust media so im not sure what to believe about this thing. I can tell you my brother just had it for 8 days. And it was nothing for him. He also has an autoimmune issue. I dont know if its just weaker now or what. But we were all shocked it didnt put him in the hospital. My other bro just had open heart surgery and what a nightmare the whole experience was for him. Just the protocols they are having to abide by.

I wondering if maybe they should just PPV the games this year. And try and generate some money that way? I dont know.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Barring an extraordinary change in circumstances, I think there is virtually zero chance that the NFL season does not happen in some form.
      Some form maybe but im tellin ya if they make the players wear any kind of mask, it wont work. Watt has already said he wont play with one. You cant breath with a mask and the shield will make it hot as hel in that helmet.
      Baseball.....i just dont have much interest in it right now with how it is going on.
      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
      105 Brenden Rice WR - USC
      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
      140 Hunter Nourzad OC - Penn st
      181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
      225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st /253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• Hard Charger
        Chargers fan since 1977!
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I think if the players don’t play this year, they should have to sign up for unemployment like the rest of us would!!!

HC

Comment

Working...
        X