Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Bill Belicheck has a message for Steve.

Go Rivers!
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I'd love for a meteor to come crashing down on Belicheat's head.

Comment

• Wheels
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • San Diego
      • Send PM

Heh, stuff like this reminds me of that Louis C. K. and his miracle of flight bit. He makes fun of people complaining about trivial stuff in the face of great technical achievement.

'I had to sit on the runway for 40 minutes.' Oh my god, really? What happened then, did you fly through the air like a bird, incredibly? Did you soar into the clouds, impossibly? Did you partake in the miracle of human flight and then land softly on giant tires that you couldn't even conceive how they f**king put air in them?...You're sitting in a chair in the sky. You're like a Greek myth right now.

Comment

• Steve
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • South Carolina
        • Meteorologist
        • Send PM

One of the problems is that a lot of people who like to try and use forecasts are so fucking stupid they don't bother to learn what the forecast means. I know Bill B has complained about poor forecasts in the past when I KNOW they verified. The National Weather Service puts out a very general forcecast for a huge area, so at any given pot, you might well not experience what was forecast. But that doesn't mean that some area didn't experience what was being forecast, and so the forcecast would verify. IF Bill wants a real precision forecast, he need to go out and pay for it, because the NWS does not work for the NE Pats.

As far as forecast skill 48 hours in advance, he is somewhat right. In places like NE, there is a lot of local stuff that makes forecasting at 48 hours and more problematic, and there is very little skill that far out, especially in spring and fall. There are limits to how hard it is to predict the condition of all the air molecules in a thousand kilometers radius away will behave 48 hours before they do something. The science and obervations to make the prediction are not to the point you can make really make really good 48 hour forecasts.

If Bill wants to do something similar, he should try calling his plays 2 days in advance, and take the audibles out of his offense and defense. The atmosphere is far more variable then the different ways you can morph 11 guys on a 100-yard field, and he has far more precise information to go off of, then the weather observations made out west.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

In other words pucker up and kiss it Billy!
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• blahblahblah
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2013
            • Send PM

Lorenz is like "Bill you ignorant slut".

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

For a genius, Belicheat is pretty fucking ignorant. Maybe that's why he cheats.

Comment

• SFW
                PB Official Game Thread Starter
                • Jul 2013
                • NY
                • USMC
                • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                For a genius, Belicheat is pretty fucking ignorant. Maybe that's why he cheats.
                He is ignorant because he says the game weather forecast is often wrong? We continually make the same joke about weatherman here in NY as the weather forecast is often wrong or changes as the time gets closer. Maybe I am missing something but I don't see what the big deal or story is.
                1) Jason Verrett (CB) TCU
                2) Demarcus Lawrence (OLB) Boise St
                3) Will Sutton (DT) Arizona St
                4) Jarvis Landry (WR) LSU
                5) John Urschel (OC) Penn St
                6) Shamar Stephen (DT) UConn
                7) Brock Coyle (ILB) Montana

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein
                  twerkyday is a month away
                  Time to Tardmark this TwerkyDay
                  Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                  sigpic

Comment

• SFW
                    PB Official Game Thread Starter
                    • Jul 2013
                    • NY
                    • USMC
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    One of the problems is that a lot of people who like to try and use forecasts are so fucking stupid they don't bother to learn what the forecast means. I know Bill B has complained about poor forecasts in the past when I KNOW they verified. The National Weather Service puts out a very general forcecast for a huge area, so at any given pot, you might well not experience what was forecast. But that doesn't mean that some area didn't experience what was being forecast, and so the forcecast would verify. IF Bill wants a real precision forecast, he need to go out and pay for it, because the NWS does not work for the NE Pats.

As far as forecast skill 48 hours in advance, he is somewhat right. In places like NE, there is a lot of local stuff that makes forecasting at 48 hours and more problematic, and there is very little skill that far out, especially in spring and fall. There are limits to how hard it is to predict the condition of all the air molecules in a thousand kilometers radius away will behave 48 hours before they do something. The science and obervations to make the prediction are not to the point you can make really make really good 48 hour forecasts.

If Bill wants to do something similar, he should try calling his plays 2 days in advance, and take the audibles out of his offense and defense. The atmosphere is far more variable then the different ways you can morph 11 guys on a 100-yard field, and he has far more precise information to go off of, then the weather observations made out west.
                    I guess your button got pushed.
                    1) Jason Verrett (CB) TCU
                    2) Demarcus Lawrence (OLB) Boise St
                    3) Will Sutton (DT) Arizona St
                    4) Jarvis Landry (WR) LSU
                    5) John Urschel (OC) Penn St
                    6) Shamar Stephen (DT) UConn
                    7) Brock Coyle (ILB) Montana

Comment

• Boltergeist
                      Pesky apparition
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Baja Oklahoma
                      • Send PM

Looks like the Cheater has ordered up the perfect weather for beating the Broncos.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                        Go Aztecs and Pads
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltergeist View Post
                        Looks like the Cheater has ordered up the perfect weather for beating the Broncos.
                        Cheatriots and Donkeys under the same sky? Must be Sodom-and-Gomorrah weather.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍