• Show
Clear All
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Will defended Yubas right to post here if I'm not mistaken ...... It's not that he agreed with Yuba so much as he looked at this forum as a "big tent" capable of holding a variety of opinions and theories. Even though Yuba was a monumental pain in the ass I agree with Will.......Panama was getting worked up pretty easily, I've done the same thing myself.....I PM'd him once after he went over the top at a poster I have known for over twelve years here and at other forums for basically nothing, he backed off. I wish he'd come back I know Panama was one of the more popular posters and like Will a diehard Charger fan

We lost Guy Lombardo also during the Michael Sam discussions...
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Steve
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • South Carolina
      • Meteorologist
      • Send PM

One thing that is often missed is that not all big players are good run defenders. And players like Reyes, are not bad run defenders because they are only 290-300 lbs (too light). Reyes has moments that he is a good run defender. He just has way more moments where he run himself out of plays.

A big part of how our D plays will be how well the edge defenders play, and how much of the perimeter defense we need to have the DE play. When our OLB get hurt and we have to depend more on the DE, then our run D collapses.

This year is a big year for the DL. We have to find out how much our DE have in them, because their contracts are almost up, and IMHO, neither (Reyes or Liuget) has earned an extension yet.

Comment

• TorchedbyRivers
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Reyes has been a big disappointment. Yuba and Panama should have just got their own thread. Every thread they would get in an argument and it was kind of the same thing every time.

Thelightningwill was amusing.

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
          i think Panama got into very heated discussions with Yuba, took some heat for it, and decided to leave. He was fairly contrite and I was hoping it would be temporary. Lightningwill left about the same time, he lamented that his humor seemed to rub people the wrong way.
          Hell, that's a reason for STAYING not leaving. Take it from one who knows.

Comment

• Sec-E4
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2014
            • Arizona
            • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
            Hell, that's a reason for STAYING not leaving. Take it from one who knows.
            In the end Forums are supposed to be for amusement, entertainment, Arguements, Debates ETC...Some dudes just take it to serious, After all we are just Fans and nothing more. I find it funny when dudes try to flex with opinions or knowledge as if they know more then the actual Head Coach. Talking about contracts or X's and O's like they drew up the play or wrote the contact.

I remember that dudes on here asked Panama to please stop provoking Yuba, Because every single Thread ended up being Yuba & Panama going at it, literally, They were polluting this Forum. Even after Panama agreed to ignore Yuba, He went at it again. Shit was getting old. Yuba is one of those guys that knows everything and is never wrong about anything/everything. He's "That Guy" and everybody knows someone like this. Everybody knows Yubas sale so why let it bother you? Panama just couldn't except it.

I never understood the whole E-Suicide good bye Threads. How could somene let a forum stress you out so mch to the point where you put the "Virtual Shot Gun" in your mouth ??!?!? To let someone bother you so mch via an Internet forum is pretty weak and just shows that the other person got under your skin. Why let anyone get that satisfaction?

This is supposed to be fun and it's ironic that it's actually fans of the same team who are running each other out !! Just imagine if you were at a Bar or Tail gating and you got in an Arguement with another Charger fan. That doesn't happen often, Usually it's an arguement or fight with an opposing team fan. It's funny how the InterWebz creates tension and fight that would never happen in the real world

Anyways...Sorry to side track this Kendall Reyes thread..But I had to vent. I just find it extremely stupid when dudes leave because of another member over opinions and what not

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

This gave me an idea for Fleet and the mods, when a player gets a C- ya thread could we move all threads including the welcome thread into the C-ya thread? Kind of like encapsulating all player specific threads into one after that player is not a Charger anymore.
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Wat
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                  Grammar Police
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Some players like Butler have a few old threads that are barred deep in the archive, to have them consolidated after that player is not a charger anymore keeps them in one place, easy to search ext.
                  Go Rivers!

Comment

fender57
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                    This gave me an idea for Fleet and the mods, when a player gets a C- ya thread could we move all threads including the welcome thread into the C-ya thread? Kind of like encapsulating all player specific threads into one after that player is not a Charger anymore.
                    No, having all threads merged into a 600 page thread is too much.

Comment

fender57
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
                      In the end Forums are supposed to be for amusement, entertainment, Arguements, Debates ETC...Some dudes just take it to serious, After all we are just Fans and nothing more. I find it funny when dudes try to flex with opinions or knowledge as if they know more then the actual Head Coach. Talking about contracts or X's and O's like they drew up the play or wrote the contact.

I remember that dudes on here asked Panama to please stop provoking Yuba, Because every single Thread ended up being Yuba & Panama going at it, literally, They were polluting this Forum. Even after Panama agreed to ignore Yuba, He went at it again. Shit was getting old. Yuba is one of those guys that knows everything and is never wrong about anything/everything. He's "That Guy" and everybody knows someone like this. Everybody knows Yubas sale so why let it bother you? Panama just couldn't except it.

I never understood the whole E-Suicide good bye Threads. How could somene let a forum stress you out so mch to the point where you put the "Virtual Shot Gun" in your mouth ??!?!? To let someone bother you so mch via an Internet forum is pretty weak and just shows that the other person got under your skin. Why let anyone get that satisfaction?

This is supposed to be fun and it's ironic that it's actually fans of the same team who are running each other out !! Just imagine if you were at a Bar or Tail gating and you got in an Arguement with another Charger fan. That doesn't happen often, Usually it's an arguement or fight with an opposing team fan. It's funny how the InterWebz creates tension and fight that would never happen in the real world

Anyways...Sorry to side track this Kendall Reyes thread..But I had to vent. I just find it extremely stupid when dudes leave because of another member over opinions and what not
                      That's right, we lost SFW via bulletin board suicide. I don't get it either.

Comment

• Centella
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Oh, Panama, you are a VERY evil man!

Comment

• MakoShark
                          Disgruntled
                          • Jun 2013
                          • North Alabama
                          • Send PM

I think Panama and Lightning are just taking the off-season off. They'll be back.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X