Clear All
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
    Yes, he's had a few off games lately. I guess a rib injury will do that. But my post wasn't about Rivers' offness but the fact the rest of the team came to play, which wasn't the case at all against Miami.
    so maybe Canepa and Acee need to write a new article about how McCoy "still has the locker room"?
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Heatmiser
      HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      I can't say I focused on it, but I didn't notice a lot of max protect in the game at all. I think we tried to run our normal offense and our linemen lost a lot of one on one match ups and our WR did not do a great job getting much separation.
      Chargers don't do a lot of max protect under McCoy. Maybe because they don't need to? The offense now is drag routes, crossing routes, some in cuts. Not so much of the long developing, double move stuff Norv liked to run. Even the play action is pretty limited and half hearted. I think McCoy correctly diagnosed that the team is better off getting rid of the ball quick and not expecting linemen to hold their blocks very long as opposed to deploying extra, below average, linemen and hoping they can outnumber the defense.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
        so maybe Canepa and Acee need to write a new article about how McCoy "still has the locker room"?
        Pretty sure Canepa wrote a few weeks ago after the shutout he didn't believe MCCoy has lost the locker room.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
          Pretty sure Canepa wrote a few weeks ago after the shutout he didn't believe MCCoy has lost the locker room.
          Nobody but the UT writers ever thought McCoy was losing the locker room. Guys like Acee and Posner want that to be true so badly...

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Yeah, it's pathetic and sad.

Comment

Working...
            X