• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

The Who Peed on Who After Game Thread

It looks like Carrethers is our weekly injury victim. And I thought he was playing well. OAK couldn't run the ball till he was gone.

The interior O line is just completely out of sinc. Fluker got beat at least twice around the corner on running plays. Maybe it's the ankle, but he looks bad.

I don't know if we can win again this year after these last 5 games.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.
  • Geezbolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Sun Valley, ID
    • Send PM

Something is definitely wrong with Rinehart. Everyone's nursing some sort of injury this time of the season. Maybe that's it with him or maybe Hardwick's absence has affected him more than most.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Geezbolt View Post
      Something is definitely wrong with Rinehart. Everyone's nursing some sort of injury this time of the season. Maybe that's it with him or maybe Hardwick's absence has affected him more than most.
      On that one sack he gave up, I Don't know if he just got beat or Watt called the wrong blocking scheme.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Steve
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • South Carolina
        • Meteorologist
        • Send PM

Reinhardt has not really played very well this season. Not like last year anyway. Last year he got a lot of help from Hardwick, and this season the C either has his hands full, or has to help Troutman, and Reinhardt is being exposed. Add to that the problems on the edge,

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

OL is shit.

Rivers has ridiculous happy feet lately.

You can guess how this will play out.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Viejo Bolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
            On that one sack he gave up, I Don't know if he just got beat or Watt called the wrong blocking scheme.
            Don't know if it's the one you are talking about, but one time the dude just ran right by Reinhart. Like he was standing still. Pathetic.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Viejo Bolt View Post
              Don't know if it's the one you are talking about, but one time the dude just ran right by Reinhart. Like he was standing still. Pathetic.
              That was the one. It was like Reinhart didn't know who to block. Or Dunlap lined up too far outside and left too big a hole for Reinhart to cover. Or Reinhart couldn't get to his man fast enough. Or Reinhart looked right instead of left and couldn't get left fast enough after that to block his guy. It was just screwed up.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Michael Gehlken ‏@UTgehlken

Mike McCoy: "Defensively, I thought it was an outstanding performance overall. ... I'm very pleased with the way the defense played."
                It's rare to hear that. But it's true, that was a solid D performance.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

Pagano deserves a significant raise. We need to keep him if we are staying with the current scheme.
                  Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                    Pagano deserves a significant raise. We need to keep him if we are staying with the current scheme.
                    ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                      ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
                      All work and no play makes F21 a dull boy...
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡