Need a Way to get FIRED UP about the Rams?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Viejo Bolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Need a Way to get FIRED UP about the Rams?

All you need to do is look no further than their coach, Jeff Fisher. This POS ordered his offensive lineman David Stewart (another POS) to take out Shawn Merriman's knees with a dirty block from behind in the December 2007 regular season game. I was there to witness it first hand. Then, the asshole a month later ordered his crew to take out Gates with an equally dirty play at the Q during the January 2008 playoff game. This could have cost us the Super Bowl as Gates limped around for the rest of the playoffs that year. And as we know, Merriman was never the same after his dirty takedown.

Fisher is a major piece-of-shit and must be taught a lesson this Sunday. This needs to go up on the bulletin board.
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Viejo Bolt View Post
    All you need to do is look no further than their coach, Jeff Fisher. This POS ordered his offensive lineman David Stewart (another POS) to take out Shawn Merriman's knees with a dirty block from behind in the December 2007 regular season game. I was there to witness it first hand. Then, the asshole a month later ordered his crew to take out Gates with an equally dirty play at the Q during the January 2008 playoff game. This could have cost us the Super Bowl as Gates limped around for the rest of the playoffs that year. And as we know, Merriman was never the same after his dirty takedown.

Fisher is a major piece-of-shit and must be taught a lesson this Sunday. This needs to go up on the bulletin board.
    Please quote this top post in your reply as a sign of solidarity to this cause! Fisher needs a curb stomping from the Chargers!
    Go Rivers!

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      Please quote this top post in your reply as a sign of solidarity to this cause! Fisher needs a curb stomping from the Chargers!
      Let's dye his moustache pink.

Comment

• floydefisher
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • siberiacuse, ny
        • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
        Let's dye his moustache pink.
        I'd rather use Nair on it.
        sigpic

Comment

• Sec-E4
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2014
          • Arizona
          • Send PM

Gates got his turf toe Injury on a post route during that play off game IIRC. It had nothing to do with the defender head hunting

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
            Gates got his turf toe Injury on a post route during that play off game IIRC. It had nothing to do with the defender head hunting
            I thought that fat piece of shit Haynesworth launched his flabby body right onto Gates's foot as he was down. Smashed his toe right into the turf (Gates's foot was planted like he was still taking a step).

Comment

• Viejo Bolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
              That would be INCORRECT. 6025 is right (although I didn't remember it was Haynesworth).
              Last edited by Viejo Bolt; 11-17-2014, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Yes Fishr is a POS and a overrated HC IMO but their DL is awesome and our OL sucks. I just hope Rivers isnt hurt worse after we win that game.
                11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• sandiego17
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

F that giant mustachiod POS. I hope he gets throat stomped accidentally by a few chargers, led by Gates. Merriman should bump into him at his hotel, just coincidentally, and rip his whiskers out one by one. I can't stand that dirty pos.

Comment

• X-man
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Stephen A Smith, who I don't really care for, but was the first that I heard who brought up a good point in which he mentioned that the nfl should consider creating a new rule (this came up during the week Julius Thomas illegally chopped block one of the cardinals lineman causing this guy to be out the next 4-6 weeks)...that if a player is found to have done something illegal/questionable...that they should miss the exact amount of time that the player they caused injury will miss. Eric Allen was there during this conversation and steadfastly agreed while saying that would really discourage a player from doing something if it meant him missing the same amount of time (think of their game checks they'd be missing...at least the injured guy would get treatments and pay). Of course Skip Worthless chimed in and said how could they prove mal-intent and that it would be too hard to prove...to which Stephen A Smith stated...that the camera doesn't lie...and just like they can review plays from many angles they can see if a player was deliberate in his action by using all these angles.

The players union who should have themselves in their own best interest should really be lobbying for this rule...but ironically, I'd doubt they would. I, for one, would definitely love to see this rule come into affect and would rightfully name it the "Jeff Fisher/Denver Broncos chop blocking rule"....because everybody knows both that coach and that team are cheap ( ! ) shot artists.
                    Last edited by X-man; 11-18-2014, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Panamamike
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by X-man View Post
                      Stephen A Smith, who I don't really care for, but was the first that I heard who brought up a good point in which he mentioned that the nfl should consider creating a new rule (this came up during the week Julius Thomas illegally chopped block one of the cardinals lineman causing this guy to be out the next 4-6 weeks)...that if a player is found to have done something illegal/questionable...that they should miss the exact amount of time that the player they caused injury will miss. Eric Allen was there during this conversation and steadfastly agreed while saying that would really discourage a player from doing something if it meant him missing the same amount of time (think of their game checks they'd be missing...at least the injured guy would get treatments and pay). Of course Skip Worthless chimed in and said how could they prove mal-intent and that it would be too hard to prove...to which Stephen A Smith stated...that the camera doesn't lie...and just like they can review plays from many angles they can see if a player was deliberate in his action by using all these angles.

The players union who should have themselves in their own best interest should really be lobbying for this rule...but ironically, I'd doubt they would. I, for one, would definitely love to see this rule come into affect and would rightfully name it the "Jeff Fisher/Denver Broncos chop blocking rule"....because everybody knows both that coach and that team are cheap ( ! ) shot artists.
                      I think the idea is rediculous. It's a physical sport. Injuries happen all the time.

As to th chop block/cut blocks that are run now by several offenses.....it is simple. Ban that. As far as the discipline for "questionable/illegal" plays.....no freaking way. First, how do you define that? A flag has to be thrown/or league discipline? Have you seen some of the bogus fines they have handed out for shit? have you seen the league hap hazardly hand out discipline for various things? What is to prevent a SCRUB backup from sitting out "injured" to have a star player ride the pine? Stephen A smith has never had a good idea in his life.....this is just another example.

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

You can't prove intent thru camera angles. That rule would never fly.

Comment

Working...
                        X