• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Ekeler is the only proven NFL player at the position and he’s not an every down back. That’s what I mean
    ..And he was unproven when he started. If Kelley stays healthy, odds are good that he'll be a proven NFL RB by season's end. Reed isn't a RB but is a good looking alternative ball carrier on limited downs.Bradwell is our 230 lb RB.

Ekeler & Kelley are the current 1 - 2. I'm happy with that. I like Kelley.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

prior to Kelley's good performance in week one,
      we went into the season with the only experienced RBs in Ekeler and a banged up Jackson
      so the point is valid
      good thing Kelley didn't start off struggling as a rookie but it was a risk
      a risk thats paying off.
      Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Pointyearedog
        Humble Chargers Fan
        • May 2017
        • Golden Hill
        • Medical Devices Operations
        • Send PM

Maybe this new Bolts offense still has to "gel" somewhat, looks like the timing/chemistry was off, and Taylor definitely had a few cobwebs in his playbook. Still, I am satisfied with the play of the running backs. Throw that fullback in there, create a little confusion with opposing defenses.
        "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa

Comment

• AK47
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

RB Elijah Holyfield should be good at "punching" the rock into the end zone...
          Wow dude's 40 combine is slow......pro day was even slower. One thing going for him is durability.

Comment

Working...
          X