POLL: What Is The Bolts' Main Problem? (+ Post - Week 3 Discussion)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post
    I'm confused with key players missing why haven't the Chargers explored any free agents? Or does this blind leadership really believe its own hype that they have good depth
    Coach Lynn believe they have elite talent and he will only look for former Chargers or former Bills are there any of them out there? They did sign free-agent Adahee oh wait (former Charger)

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
      Me personally I never thought we were gonna make any real post season push this year.With Tierod as QB or especially with a rookie back there.If we do, awesome but it just feels like kind of a transition year from Rivers and possibly the coaching staff.So with this in mind Im actually enjoying the games win or lose just watching our new leader come into his own.
      I didn't expect a run to the playoffs this season - because I have no faith in Tyrod

Now that Herbert is starting I have a little hope for the playoffs
      Unlike you, I just don't get much fun out of the losing
      The defense is looking pretty good so if we can stop the turnovers we could get on a roll
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
        I didn't expect a run to the playoffs this season - because I have no faith in Tyrod

Now that Herbert is starting I have a little hope for the playoffs
        Unlike you, I just don't get much fun out of the losing
        [BThe defense is looking pretty good so if we can stop the turnovers we could get on a roll[/B]
        I had us making the playoffs based on D with Tyrod, 'cause he doesn't turn it over, but there's some hope with Herbert if he quits giving the ball away.
        Special teams punt, coverage and return units need to improve.
        Critical penalties have to be less frequent.
        OL blocking looked surprisingly good v KC, surprisingly bad v Car. Need consistency on the plus side.
        Getting on a roll looks improbable right now but not impossible. Go Bolts!

Comment

• PR#1
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

the Bolts main problem is Spanos.

Always remember the fish rots from the head down

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

https://www.chargers.com/video/anthony-lynn-on-the-preparing-for-tampa-bay

listening to Lynn's last reply, have no doubt he is a very solid RB coach, and am looking forward to how things play out w/him as our HC, as there is little doubt and all kinds of precedent that the Charges FO will give him every benefit of the doubt going forward.
            RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

https://www.chargers.com/video/shane-steichen-on-preparing-for-a-talented-bucs-defense

Steichen does not use turnovers as an excuse for not getting in the end zone/on the scoreboard.

still year 1.5 for Stitch....
              RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

Coach Lynn believe they have elite talent and he will only look for former Chargers or former Bills or former GOLDEN DOMERS are there any of them out there? They did sign free-agent Adahee oh wait (former Charger)
                There...fixed it for 'ya!

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post
                  the Bolts main problem is Spanos.

Always remember the fish rots from the head down
                  What has been the one constant in the Bolts' failures of the past 36 years? The Spanos family.

Comment

Working...
                  X