• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

I actually moved on with Rivers to Indy. No ill will towards the great Chargers fans I encountered over the years, but I'm riding with Phil to the end. F the Spanos family though.

As far as this Chargers team vs last year's, I agree that the biggest difference is the future HOF QB being gone. However, I feel this year's schedule is easier and that the OL will end up better. The cancer known as MGIII is also no longer on the team.

The Panthers game looked bad, but it's a long season and there are some quality pieces on this roster, so 8-8 wouldn't totally shock me. 5-11 wouldn't either though.

And the Atlanta game...wouldn't you WANT to be down 21-3 against them? That's pretty much a guaranteed win at this point
    If the Chargers get blown out Sunday, watching them any further is a job for a pathologist.
    At the very least, you do it with dispassionate indifference.

I'll probably focus a bit more on the Colts.

Comment

• Classic
      Hall Of Fame
      • Dec 2014
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
      If they get blown out in Tampa, you can pretty much kiss the season good by... it will be like waiving at a listing ship before it goes under.

A spirited showing, and they might scratch & claw their way to the cusp of a playoff spot.

Two different roads.
      Saints are reeling right now and if we get our starters back we've got a chance. After that it's the Jets and Miami and Jacksonville. I can see 4 straight victories after Tom inevitably defeats us this week.

Comment

• PORTERPARTY1
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2020
        • Send PM

At one point I thought maybe 11 = 5, but that was before 11 starters went down. Now 9 - 7 seems like a big gift.

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

1-15.... FUCK AL, TT and DS.....

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

I am starting to think 6 wins may be optimistic.

Comment

• Ceramic
              Chargers are pathetic
              • Sep 2020
              • OC
              • Send PM

Chargers won't win another game. JETS will be a trap game. Whoever QB's for denver will look like Mahommes 2.0. Falcons will score 40 and the chargers will come from behind but will fumble at the end to lose. The ending to the Falcons chargers game will be hilarious.Nothing will change unless chargers get a new head coach.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Ceramic View Post
                Chargers won't win another game. JETS will be a trap game. Whoever QB's for denver will look like Mahommes 2.0. Falcons will score 40 and the chargers will come from behind but will fumble at the end to lose. The ending to the Falcons chargers game will be hilarious.Nothing will change unless chargers get a new head coach.
                I can deal with all that but I was hoping you’d stop posting whiney shit after turning in your fancard about an hour ago.
                or just troll away I guess
                .005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
                .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
                .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
                .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
                .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
                .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
                .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
                .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
                .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

• AK47
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Ceramic View Post
                  Nah in typical Chargers form they'll beat a really good team. Maybe even KC....but lose to a whole bunch of sub .500 teams.

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

48 total yards rushing....2.0 average per run against TB. OUCH! Ekeler playing wouldn't have made much difference in that stat. He goes out early and is still the Chargers leading rusher behind our QB.
                    Last edited by Caslon; 10-04-2020, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

Best scenario now is 3-5 at the halfway mark. From there it either gets encouraging or we start pondering another 1st round pick in the top 10 next year. Heh, never too early to start preparing your choices! Round 1. RB. Ekeler should not have been put in the cowbell roll in the first place. The Spanos' rewarded his unique abilities as an X factor running threat by taking that away from him and designating him their cowbell RB.. "We upped your contract, now grow a few inches and put on 50 lbs." "P.S. we didn't score our next cowbell in the 4th with Kelly." No Duh? Did you think you would? The 4th round!?!? HA!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍