• Show
Clear All
  • FoutsFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Birmingham AL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

Well im sure 20int and 8 fumbles pissed them off.
    But if they know team sports. It's rarely just 1 person to blame.
    If only shitty O-line play pissed them off as well. But that seems to be below their radar, or above their pay grade.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Colts beat average teams...over the next 10 games they play 6 very good teams including the titans in their own division. I see the colts at best a wild card team and we really will know whether they're good or not when they play the titans twice.

:2cents:
      The Titans defense has given up 30 or more points in 3 of their 5 games.

Seems all the Colts need to do is play some defense.
      The Titans have beat some pretty average teams as well. Jax, Min, Houston,Den, Buff.

Yes they are 5-0 but they aren't beating the Baltimore's, Pitt and SF's types.

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

The Titans defense has given up 30 or more points in 3 of their 5 games.

Seems all the Colts need to do is play some defense.
        The Titans have beat some pretty average teams as well. Jax, Min, Houston,Den, Buff.

Yes they are 5-0 but they aren't beating the Baltimore's, Pitt and SF's types.
        We'll see...my guess is the colts are an up and down team and will be really inconsistent against playoff caliber teams. Why do you think I said it will be telling when the colts play playoff caliber teams as well.
        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Critty
          Dominate the Day.
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

If only shitty O-line play pissed them off as well. But that seems to be below their radar, or above their pay grade.
          I kind of think it has to do with the players pay grade and who is starting. The 2018 line stayed healthy all year. The 2019 line was playing some back ups and udfa. Are we really going get mad at back ups Scott & QBerry. If the line gives him less time, get the ball out quicker. Or buy time by moving around. In the end he had a few late game meltdowns that cannot be put on o-line. Had a cozy enough pocket on inexplicably bad throws for game killing interceptions more than once last year.

Only got a 1 year deal. So 32 GMs and none were willing to commit to him even a 2 year deal. They all think he is on decline. Colts had Reich so that connection was there for a one time try. Hope he does well. Think he needs that Colt defense to play well to go far. Rivers needs to just guide that team. He doesn't have to be amazing. Just be good.
          Who has it better than us?

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

I kind of think it has to do with the players pay grade and who is starting. The 2018 line stayed healthy all year. The 2019 line was playing some back ups and udfa. Are we really going get mad at back ups Scott & QBerry. If the line gives him less time, get the ball out quicker. Or buy time by moving around. In the end he had a few late game meltdowns that cannot be put on o-line. Had a cozy enough pocket on inexplicably bad throws for game killing interceptions more than once last year.

Only got a 1 year deal. So 32 GMs and none were willing to commit to him even a 2 year deal. They all think he is on decline. Colts had Reich so that connection was there for a one time try. Hope he does well. Think he needs that Colt defense to play well to go far. Rivers needs to just guide that team. He doesn't have to be amazing. Just be good.
            Agree with the Rivers part. He does not need to be superman. Just a good QB with an occasional great play will win.

And yes I would have liked to see Lynn get pissed. He yells and wines about protecting the football and finishing games. I would love to see him in press conference get pissed and say, maybe just for shits and giggles or a change of pace we can throw a damn block or give the QB the extra half a second they need to make the completion. I don't really care who is playing the O line starter or back up they should be publicly called out by the coach once in a while, not throwing all the blame on just the QB.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

We have zero future with Lynn. We are 2-5, in last place AGAIN, have lost 8 straight division games, 14 out of our last 17 one score games, have lost 16 out of our last 23 games and blown 5 double digit leads with this loser of a head coach.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Birmingham AL
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                We have zero future with Lynn. We are 2-5, in last place AGAIN, have lost 8 straight division games, 14 out of our last 17 one score games, have lost 16 out of our last 23 games and blown 5 double digit leads with this loser of a head coach.
                Yea, its done, he is no leader of men. He is a loser and his loserness has rubbed off on the team. He has got to go.

Comment

• REH
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

100% have to fire him after losing another big lead. He's a pathetic HC and Bradley should have been canned even sooner.

Comment

• Got Bait
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Unfortunately they won’t let Lynn go before the end of the season. Who would take over?

This is on the Spanos family.

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                      But how is his team getting those leads....... shouldn't they already be behind if he sucks....
                      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

But how is his team getting those leads....... shouldn't they already be behind if he sucks....
                        Then he goes soft and plays a different offense. When you need more than 3 points to put a team away, he plays for a FG.
                        We had over 200 yards rushing and still lost.

Lynn needs to learn how to stomp on a teams neck but I'm not willing to stick with him for his learning curve. I want a real HC. Tired if these cheap ass inexperienced HCs they hire

Lynn needs to go and so does Bradley.

Comment

• Ceramic
                          Chargers are pathetic
                          • Sep 2020
                          • OC
                          • Send PM

Please fire Lynn. He does nothing for this team. I am sick of having an ulcer watching every game as a nail biter. I’d rather lose by 50 than to watch this shit.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍