• Show
Clear All
  • BoltBacker
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Las Vegas, NV
    • Send PM

Le'Veon Bell

We don't have Ekeler, Bell is the perfect weapon to give Herbert. If we want to be legitimate this is the move to make.
  • BoltBacker
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Las Vegas, NV
    • Send PM

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

It would be on paper
      I doubt the money works.
      .005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
      .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
      .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
      .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
      .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
      .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
      .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
      .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
      .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

• BoltBacker
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Las Vegas, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
        It would be on paper
        I doubt the money works.
        We have cap space and the Jets are responsible for his contract. The good teams make it work. No reason we can't pursue him, with Herbert we are now a attractive destination if we don't screw it up.

Comment

• Bolts54
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2019
          • Send PM

Good move but maybe the wrong year and wrong owner- Spanos can't gouge the fans this year in order to pay even 1% of the salary. Just the way Lynn was going around saying they felt good with Taylor at QB, I imagine soon we'll be hearing "Oh, we feel good with what we have now at RB." Translation-Spanos throws around dollar bills like he throws manhole covers.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
            French Speaking Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Québec city
            • Send PM

Don't need a RB right now

Comment

• BoltBacker
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Las Vegas, NV
              • Send PM

Well run teams already circling.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Jesus grab him ASAP.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Perfect timing with the bye week. He probably doesn’t want to come to a 1-4 team

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

The Jets been trying to trade him since the season began. No takers. Of his 7 pro years, he did well with his 5 years at Pittsburgh. A now somewhat past his prime RB who after signing a 4 year $58 million deal with the Jets was so-so last year and non-existent with them this year. He'd have to come way down on his contract expectations. And like the Jets, the Chargers don't have an OL to get the most out of his skills nor deep pockets to pay his likely high asking price. Times have changed with Ekeler out, but it's probably not on TT's front burner wtth TT's recent RB draft picks. Good running back tho with a decent OL in front of him. I don't see it happening, tho I'd like it to. TT should at least inquire as to his demands, for a 1 or 2 year deal.

Comment

• BoltBacker
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Las Vegas, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                      The Jets been trying to trade him since the season began. No takers. Of his 7 pro years, he did well with his 5 years at Pittsburgh. A now somewhat past his prime RB who after signing a 4 year $58 million deal with the Jets was so-so last year and non-existent with them this year. He'd have to come way down on his contract expectations. And like the Jets, the Chargers don't have an OL to get the most out of his skills nor deep pockets to pay his likely high asking price. Times have changed with Ekeler out, but it's probably not on TT's front burner wtth TT's recent RB draft picks. Good running back tho with a decent OL in front of him. I don't see it happening, tho I'd like it to. TT should at least inquire as to his demands, for a 1 or 2 year deal.
                      Has the same skillset as Ekeler which he would be stupid not to notice. He is only 28 years old and has something to prove. Even if it is only the rest of the year we are one of the few teams that need a player of his skillset and have a possibility to be a good team.

If he comes here and plays well he gets paid next year by someone. Watching Ek I am sure he thinks he can do the same.

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                        agree...... at least check it out..... he was considered PIT's best receiver, so he is an ideal outlet receiving back..... which fits our new throw the damn ball offense..... lol

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍