First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21&500
    replied
    Originally posted by Ceramic View Post
    He’s my least favorite high draft pick RB. Right next to Ryan Mathews. Fumbling at the goal line at Tennessee was part of it, his handling of the hold out was a blessing to let Ekeler shine.

pissed me off when Lynn let him roll right in as RB1
    not even in game shape
    but definitely in fumble shape
    MG getting what he deserves, putting others in danger

Leave a comment:

• BearWithJetpack
    replied
    As much as I dislike Melvin for his... poor decision making skills (which appear to be alive and well), his holdout doesn't approach things like the Jared Gaither debacle. Melvin made a selfish mistake, Gaither straight up intentionally robbed the Chargers and bailed.

Leave a comment:

• SuperCharged
    replied
    Originally posted by jubei View Post
    no love for lazy gaither? i hate that guy more than mg3...mg3 was just a stupid knucklehead who had stupid knuckleheads for agents.
    Yeah but MG3 fucked up a good playoff team with his drama and over-reach on a contract. Ultimately he is the boss. If you can't see blatant stupidity and greed out of your employee then you deserve your now fucked career.

Leave a comment:

• SuperCharged
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
    Can players smoke weed if it’s legal in certain states or are they still tested for it? :dunno:
    They all smoke weed now. They test for the REAL schedule 1 drugs.

Leave a comment:

• Ceramic
    replied
    He’s my least favorite high draft pick RB. Right next to Ryan Mathews. Fumbling at the goal line at Tennessee was part of it, his handling of the hold out was a blessing to let Ekeler shine.

Leave a comment:

• Pointyearedog
    replied
    Originally posted by jubei View Post
    no love for lazy gaither? i hate that guy more than mg3...mg3 was just a stupid knucklehead who had stupid knuckleheads for agents.
    Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...

stooge squeeze.gif

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied
    Maybe he can sell a few hundred shoes to make up the money

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    I have no animosity toward MGIII, nor should any Chargers fan. He was foolish to hold out. But he played hard for the Bolts and had a run of seasons when he was a top back in the league. I don't think he was vastly over-drafted at all. I'm sad to hear about his DUI. I hope it's a one-time mistake and not a trend in his life.

Leave a comment:

• Pointyearedog
    replied
    Don't forget Fonoti...

To quote the words from a song by a guy named John, "Rocky mountain high, in Colorado."

Leave a comment:

• Boltdiehard
    replied
    Can players smoke weed if it’s legal in certain states or are they still tested for it? :dunno:

Leave a comment:

• richpjr
    replied
    Most hated Charger? That's pretty strong. He was vastly over-drafted and never lived up to the hype and pulled a big dick move by holding out, but I don't hate the guy. Sorry to see him get a DUI.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X