• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post

That AFC West stat is the most disturbing of all. What a cluster-fluck!
    Sad part is, that stat is out-of-date. We've lost 7 games since this stat was posted and the Chiefs have lost one.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Los Angeles Chargers Videos: The official source of the latest Chargers videos including game highlights, press conferences, Mic'd Up and more.

Chargers defensive coordinator on how he plans to surprise the Jets' offense by playing a Cover 3 Shell for all four quarters. The Jets will never see it coming.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I wasn't having a go at The Webfoot Wonder. I was putting out that Flacco played at a very, very high level of execution against the Patriots. Anthony Lynn will have his hands full against the winless Jets.

This is the NFL, where the hungrier team wins.
        Oh, i know you weren’t. I was only noting his game was on a unit with zero pass pro. I feel like the Jets are due, I’m pulling for them to win 42-37 with wonderweb throwing for 350 and 3 TDs in the losing cause.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

I am about to head to the mountains for a full week of trout fishing, cooking on the open fire and many adult beverages imbibed sitting by the river as it peacefully cackles by. I fully expect us to go zero for New York with the Jets and Bills. But no muss, no fuss, no stress or Lynn cursing. Happy Turkey day to you all brethren of the Bolts.

Slainte!!!

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Oh, i know you weren’t. I was only noting his game was on a unit with zero pass pro. I feel like the Jets are due, I’m pulling for them to win 42-37 with wonderweb throwing for 350 and 3 TDs in the losing cause.
            I want one thing out of this game and one thing only: Dean's humiliation.

He's got no business running a multi-billion dollar football team and thinking he is any way equipped to evaluate or choose a head coach coach.

Play time for John Spanos as co-GM with Tom Telesco are in serious jeopardy, and I never thought that even remotely possible.

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

Good for you - enjoy!
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                I am about to head to the mountains for a full week of trout fishing, cooking on the open fire and many adult beverages imbibed sitting by the river as it peacefully cackles by. I fully expect us to go zero for New York with the Jets and Bills. But no muss, no fuss, no stress or Lynn cursing. Happy Turkey day to you all brethren of the Bolts.

Slainte!!!
                Stay Healthy, sounds awesome.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Slainte!!!
                  I once listened to the Chargers lose to the Seahawks in Yosemite.. Are you sure you don't want to bring along a radio?

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

https://www.chargers.com/video/gus-b...o-jets-offense

Chargers defensive coordinator on how he plans to surprise the Jets' offense by playing a Cover 3 Shell for all four quarters. The Jets will never see it coming.
                    Unitl the 4rth quarter. It will be like shooting fish in a barrel by that point. Jets by 3?

Comment

• cmplxgal
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • New Jersey
                      • Send PM

Comment

• cmplxgal
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • New Jersey
                        • Send PM

So are these three activations the two players that can be made active each week from the PS without being added to the 53-man roster, plus one player added to the active roster to take White's spot?

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

https://www.chargers.com/video/gus-b...o-jets-offense

Uh...but...if you tell your opponent what you're going to do...uh, doesn't that kind of kill the idea of a surprise?

Comment

Working...
                          X