I hope the Jets beat the Chargers.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
      The Precious
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ceramic View Post
      I hope the Jets beat the Chargers.
      Who has the big betting balls and takes the Jets money line bet?

Comment

• Silversurfer
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2019
        • Los Angeles
        • Send PM

If we lose to the Jets we will be the suckiest of the suckest then we can use our 1st overall pick for people who want to trade for Lawrence.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

One of these sad sack teams will have to win this Sunday.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • SoDak
            • Technology Director
            • Send PM

That's WAY too high. Get in on that while you can.

I can TOTALLY see the Jets win this game. The Chargers look lost.
            "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

The Jets score about about 13.4 points per games and give up 29.8. Their average score is outside of a two score margin at -16.4 points per game.

The only way we can lose is if Lynn insists on his early down run heavy approach, which will shorten the game for the Jets and tend to keep the Jets in the game.

If we go pass heavy, we should win by 21+ points easily and should also score well over 30 points.

With any intelligent HC, I would say that bettors should lay the points, but with Lynn, my suspicion is that he will try to run the ball heavily and we will end up winning a close game.

Lynn will then hail (or at least cluelessly believe in his own mind) what should have been a 21+ victory as a vindication of his game plan to go run heavy, completely missing the obvious reality that the game would have been a blowout, but for his idiotic strategy.

This will then cause him to continue to go run heavy in our other games, which will result in those games being lost when all of them should be won or at least very winnable with the players we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
                If we lose to the Jets we will be the suckiest of the suckest then we can use our 1st overall pick for people who want to trade for Lawrence.
                It will take a lot more than a loss to the Jets to be in line for the #1 overall draft pick. If we were to lose out, the Jets would have to win at least one more game and the Jaguars would likely have to win 2 more games. The Cowboys and Redskins would probably would have to win at least one more game in that scenario as well, and possibly the Texans too.

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                  If the Jets have any chance at a win it’s against us
                  you can say the reverse is true as well!..that if the chargers have any chance at a win it's against the jets.
                  Last edited by jubei; 11-16-2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• jubei
                    Vagabond Ninja
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post
                    The Jets score about about 13.4 points per games and give up 29.8. Their average score is outside of a two score margin at -16.4 points per game.

The only way we can lose is if Lynn insists on his early down run heavy approach, which will shorten the game for the Jets and tend to keep the Jets in the game.

If we go pass heavy, we should win by 21+ points easily and should also score well over 30 points.

With any intelligent HC, I would say that bettors should lay the points, but with Lynn, my suspicion is that he will try to run the ball heavily and we will end up winning a close game.

Lynn will then hail (or at least cluelessly believe in his own mind) what should have been a 21+ victory as a vindication of his game plan to go run heavy, completely missing the obvious reality that the game would have been a blowout, but for his idiotic strategy.

This will then cause him to continue to go run heavy in our other games, which will result in those games being lost when all of them should be won or at least very winnable with the players we have.
                    I fear this^^^

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

on paper, the Jets look pretty close to awful.... within 3 of the Pats, within 8 of Buffalo, lost by 9 to the Donks, and then by ten to the Bills again.... otherwise, pretty much double digit losses.... Phil beat 'em by almost 20, the Fins shut 'em out and scored 24 on 'em.

19-17 Jets
                      RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • SoDak
                        • Technology Director
                        • Send PM

The Chargers will make them look competent.

This will be a close game, bank it. No way that the Chargers will pull away. None.

If they get a small lead, they'll sit on it.
                        :bertstare:
                        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• sonorajim
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Suck for Sewell.
                          We have a culture of making enough stupid mistakes to lose. No reason to flip the script now.

Comment

Working...
                          X