• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

I don't want Ekeler rushed back. I hope they just let him practice a bit for the next few weeks and make sure he is really 100. but by that point there will only be a few games remaining. I actually would prefer he just sit out rest of year.
    i don't like hearing the hamstring tendon rip clean off the bone.

I have a feeling this is just a move in case they get rolling move up and some team ahead fall back. They have 3 weeks to make it official with Ekeler. If they are 6-7 at that time. I think he is brought back for rest of year. If they are 5-8 or 4-9 then I think they inactive him and wait until next year.
    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• eaterfan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      A couple of those passes Hayward allowed were just phenomenal catches by the WR. But he has not had a great year so far.
      Yep. He's not been great, but he's also not getting any help from Adderly. I was a much bigger Gardner-Johnson guy in the draft, but Adderly was supposed to cover more ground and be a real center fielder. He looks like Big Papi playing center field out there.

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by eaterfan View Post

Yep. He's not been great, but he's also not getting any help from Adderly. I was a much bigger Gardner-Johnson guy in the draft, but Adderly was supposed to cover more ground and be a real center fielder. He looks like Big Papi playing center field out there.
        adderley is so rarely seen helping out the CBs...but I see him come up to tackle RBs. is that his job? run support? I also hope that they dont bring Ek back unless he is COMPLETELY 100% OK and there is a slim chance of a PO. PSSSSSH PLAYOFFS?! PLAYOFFS?! We're trying to win just 1 game! PLAYOFFS!

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Ekeler is back at practice today!

Comment

• Chuckeezy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2019
            • Send PM

Comment

• kgbpasha
              #болтап
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

The Los Angeles Chargers today activated running back Austin Ekeler from Reserve/Injured; Designated for Return and waived defensive end Jessie Lemonier.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

After his 3 TD performance on Sunday, Ekeler has scored 29 total TDs for his career, good for No. 20 on the franchise's all time list. Immediately ahead of him are Keith Lincoln (31), Marion Butts (32), Tony Martin (33), Malcom Floyd (34), The Natrone Bomb (35), John Jefferson (36), Vincent Jackson (37), Anthony Miller (40), Wes Chandler (41), and Keenan Allen (43). Believe it or not, Melvin Gordon scored 47 TDs as a Charger and is tied with Charlie Joiner for 5th on the list. Ekeler, with his dual threat capabilities and the best young QB in the league throwing to him, he has a chance to move ahead of Gordon and Joiner by the end of next season. (Keenan should do it this season.) No. 4 on the all time list is Gary Garrison, with 58. Of course the top 3 are Alworth (83), Gates (116) and LT (153).

Comment

Working...
                X