• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

If your boss fired you that is his choice. If your boss chose to transfer you or reassign you to other work, that is also his choice. If an outsider want you fire for their outside perception of you. They can make those classless statement if they choose. Real world is happening. They are not imaginary people. Lynn is his boss and made his real world decision. Just like your boss can.

What crazy black and white world do you live. Where it's give me what I want now or off with his head.
    Somehow you make this into a life or death situation....hence, melodrama (not drama).
    We just want Lynn gone at the end of the year. He shows up at our door trying to sell a product that we no longer want.

I'm not asking him to go now....i want a high draft slot come next March

Comment

• Critty
      Dominate the Day.
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Somehow you make this into a life or death situation....hence, melodrama (not drama).
      We just want Lynn gone at the end of the year. He shows up at our door trying to sell a product that we no longer want.

I'm not asking him to go now....i want a high draft slot come next March
      This is the Stewart thread. I'm talking about Stewart.
      He isn't special team coach anymore. Seems like that was not good enough. Stew needed to be axed.
      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

What are you talking about. The man has been in football for decades. He is not incompetent. Lynn decision that a new voice could help makes sense. Simple as that. I'm pointing out that a switch wasn't good enough. You have torches and pitchforks and someone needs to die. And that is why I'm like good grief prison isn't good enough. Death penalty needs to happen. What's the fucking difference. Stewart is no longer responsible for special teams. Bunch a fucking weak ass loser Chargers fans is what I see. Trash the coaches and players and every loss is a failure of somebody that must be blame an held accountable for not winning that day. Could it ever be the other team was just better that day. Nope, it's we lost, so someone needs to be the scapegoat, someone needs to be sacrificed.

Classless Charger fans get what they deserve.
        Disagree with your take on the definition of incompetence here, Critty. However, I do value your dissenting opinion. It is always important to listen to, and at least consider those who disagree with us, because they might be proven to be right...

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

What are you talking about. The man has been in football for decades. He is not incompetent. Lynn decision that a new voice could help makes sense. Simple as that. I'm pointing out that a switch wasn't good enough. You have torches and pitchforks and someone needs to die. And that is why I'm like good grief prison isn't good enough. Death penalty needs to happen. What's the fucking difference. Stewart is no longer responsible for special teams. Bunch a fucking weak ass loser Chargers fans is what I see. Trash the coaches and players and every loss is a failure of somebody that must be blame an held accountable for not winning that day. Could it ever be the other team was just better that day. Nope, it's we lost, so someone needs to be the scapegoat, someone needs to be sacrificed.

Classless Charger fans get what they deserve.
          The chargers brought in a punter and a couple of kickers for try outs. I assume if they like one of them the replaced player will just be re assigned or transferred instead of fired? Or is that only good for the friend of the coach? Did whiz get re assigned?

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

I've been astonished as I read this thread - what a blood thirsty group! I was happy to see Lynn make this change
            Why do I care what he did with Stewart? I'm simply glad to see the change made
            It doesn't matter a bit if he fired him or gave him a different job - the result is the same, we have someone else in charge of the ST and that's what we needed.
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
              I've been astonished as I read this thread - what a blood thirsty group! I was happy to see Lynn make this change
              It doesn't matter a bit if he fired him or gave him a different job - the result is the same, we have someone else in charge of the ST and that's what we needed.
              But a 'reassignement' isn't the same as a firing. Players see that a coach isn't as accountable as they are when they f up. I get why Lynn didn't fire him, he's his 'mentor' and all that, but being last in the league is 'fire-able', no matter the cause.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                The Precious
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

Lets see if the change shows up this week and the pitchforks are sharp and the fires are burning.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

We just slaughtered a bunch of birds and consumed them with joy. Damn right it’s a blood thirsty group

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

Lynn needs to be reassigned to another team,period.

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

The chargers brought in a punter and a couple of kickers for try outs. I assume if they like one of them the replaced player will just be re assigned or transferred instead of fired? Or is that only good for the friend of the coach? Did whiz get re assigned?
                      I don't see a one size fits all here.
                      You don't think if that punter was a former TE with some wheels and size, they may very well put him on practice squad and change his position. Essentially a re-assignment.
                      But typically punter and kicker offer nothing else. But, If they did offer anything else, Lynn could consider a switch to a new position if it made sense.
                      And speaking of PS. What do you think the practice squad is used for at times. Not good enough for the roster, but still want to keep player. It is a bit of a re-assignment type thing.
                      Marty did a great re-assignment moving Deilman on practice squad from DL to OL instead of cutting him.
                      Who has it better than us?

Comment

Working...
                      X