Other Games Thread - (Weeks 12 - End Of Season)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Tough to be Tua today. 'Fins fans calling for him to be traded and use the pick they have from Hou to draft a QB, arguing they may never have the No. 3 overall pick again. https://brobible.com/sports/article/...ua-tagovailoa/

Does it make sense? The Cardinals had no problem moving on from Josh Rosen, whom they traded up to draft in 2018, when they found themselves in position to draft Kyler Murray a year later.

Comment

• JOJAX85
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Irmo, SC
      • Send PM

Pulling for Coach Rivera & Alex Smith tonight.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        Tough to be Tua today. 'Fins fans calling for him to be traded and use the pick they have from Hou to draft a QB, arguing they may never have the No. 3 overall pick again. https://brobible.com/sports/article/...ua-tagovailoa/

Does it make sense? The Cardinals had no problem moving on from Josh Rosen, whom they traded up to draft in 2018, when they found themselves in position to draft Kyler Murray a year later.
        Only if for TLaw at the moment. I think Fields might be taken if he really beats Bama, but I doubt it. The safe pick between Fields and Sewell is Sewell.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I think Rosen is worse than Tua but I don't care what they do. Not our problem lol. It's not logical a fifth overall QB gets traded after one season in which he didn't even play in half of them.

But hey, maybe they have a shot at Fields and they can compete and the loser gets traded for a pick....or player

It would be bizarre imo.
          11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
          35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
          37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
          66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan​
          69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
          100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
          110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
          140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
          181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
          225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st /253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

Working...
          X