Are You Rooting For The Chargers To Win Or Lose The Final Three Games?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Attack View Post

Agree. I think Lynn will be back. And Telesco too. I can't see Telesco being axed just after drafting the future in Herbert. If next season is full of blunders, then both of them will be gone. Bringing in a new coach this offseason and then axing Telesco after next season makes no sense either, as the new GM would be saddled with a coach from the prior regime.

I hope Lynn brings in Rex to run the D too. He's aggressive and would be a good change.
    I know Rex is a long shot. He has an easy gig - probably gets paid pretty well by ESPN. But you never know - for his pal Lynn - he might come out of the ESPN Countdown

And if Telesco is back with Lynn - I just am not sure what to expect if the only change they make is keep Bradley but get a new ST coach. Also it will mean the FRP will be PItts or a WR

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I know Rex is a long shot. He has an easy gig - probably gets paid pretty well by ESPN. But you never know - for his pal Lynn - he might come out of the ESPN Countdown

And if Telesco is back with Lynn - I just am not sure what to expect if the only change they make is keep Bradley but get a new ST coach. Also it will mean the FRP will be PItts or a WR
      Sadly at this point - I almost am hoping the Chargers do whatever it takes these last two games for Lynn to lose his job. Also TElesco - they need to move forward

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

I'm rooting for a win over the Donks, and a respectable loss to the Chefs...6-10 final record...

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
          I'm rooting for a win over the Donks, and a respectable loss to the Chefs...6-10 final record...
          I’m rooting for 2 division wins to close out the season 4-0.
          I loath the donks, ratturds, and queefs with a violent passion.
          I’ll never root for us to lose a division game.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Attack
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2017
            • Send PM

The way Lynn spoke about the O-line the other day made me think that the D is going to be bolstered by the 1st round pick. Pass rush desperately needs to be upgraded, as much or more than the O-line. Bosa can't do it by himself. Derwin will help the overall D, but with Melvin not being re-signed (that's what I see happening), pass rush is a must. The secondary will be improved with a better pass rush.

Need to give Rex some new toys on D to bring the heat! Herbert will singlehandedly make the weapons better on offense with his accuracy. The ball will be there, and the weapons just have to catch it.

Pass rush and O-line in the draft.

Comment

• Lyth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Attack View Post

Need to give Rex some new toys on D to bring the heat! Herbert will singlehandedly make the weapons better on offense with his accuracy. The ball will be there, and the weapons just have to catch it.
              I'm not sure you have to get him good players. I personally think he's kind of a douchebag, but his defenses always perform. He makes average players look good and good players into more. He out schemes and out thinks the OC on the other side.

That's what a coach is supposed to do, right?

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                Pretty much retired......
                • Sep 2018
                • JoJa
                • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lyth View Post

I'm not sure you have to get him good players. I personally think he's kind of a douchebag, but his defenses always perform. He makes average players look good and good players into more. He out schemes and out thinks the OC on the other side.

That's what a good coach is supposed to do, right?
                Fixed it for ya. This is why we have not seen it for years on our sideline..........

Comment

• Lyth
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Fixed it for ya. This is why we have not seen it for years on our sideline..........
                  Since Wade....

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
                    Chargers Hall of Fame
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Send PM

Wanted to win. I almost always do. But with Bosa now out and probably Allen, I just don't see us winning.

Just keep Herbert safe and then go get us a new coach and shiny new upgrades on the roster for next season.

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Sadly at this point - I almost am hoping the Chargers do whatever it takes these last two games for Lynn to lose his job. Also TElesco - they need to move forward
                      I agree..... Bradley, Lynn, TT and others need to go.... time to start over with a GM who really knows whart they are doing and a strong, aggressive HC who will want a strong aggressive high scoring offense and will want an aggressive QB killing defense........so QB's and defenses fear us.....

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍