Who In The Charger Organization Will Be Fired?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    I voted for both TT & AL getting canned.

This is a results oriented business.

Spanos will realize it is time to invest in this LA thing.
    I'm with Woodman. There are no participation trophies at this level and no freakin' GM with a sub .500 winning percentage can be permitted to stay on. His winning percentage is ass. Pure ass, I tells ya.

Telesco.png

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

g0nuxd9w3ab7sptdkeos.jpeg

Remember, this dumb dickey addresses the media tomorrow. #Telesco #Wednesday #Presser

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I'm with Woodman. There are no participation trophies at this level and no freakin' GM with a sub .500 winning percentage can be permitted to stay on. His winning percentage is ass. Pure ass, I tells ya.

Telesco.png
        In my opinion the GM has two main objectives....stock the team with talented players and solid backups within todays salary cap. 2nd is managing the teams coaching hires and ongoing work with those coaches.

to me TT has done a B on talent...possibly even a B+. He has put real talent on this team. Imo the coaches have not managed the talent to their potential and havent managed the game decisions above a C. TT doesnt coach the talent he has provided and i recall plenty of pundits saying we were one of the most talented teams in the NFL.

Mccoy just wasnt ready as a leader...he was more of an x and o guy but just didnt have the leadership skills to manage an nfl team. Lynn to me is 10x the leader but just isnt managing games well and needs to make the tough decisions quickly and decisively. I think Lynn still has potential and may get another opportunity somewhere. I wish him the best. Reich i reslly thought had great leadership potential and we let him slip and Rivera I wanted too and still like. TT gave these guys the time and Lynn almost had it with the 12-4 year when the OL held together and injuries didnt decimate us for once but he just doesnt have the killer put the pedal to the metal approach we need to get over the hump.

the Buffalo OC sounds interesting but a D coach might not be a bad wY to go...we have gone O coaches for a long time.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post

In my opinion the GM has two main objectives....stock the team with talented players and solid backups within todays salary cap. 2nd is managing the teams coaching hires and ongoing work with those coaches.

to me TT has done a B on talent...possibly even a B+. He has put real talent on this team. Imo the coaches have not managed the talent to their potential and havent managed the game decisions above a C. TT doesnt coach the talent he has provided and i recall plenty of pundits saying we were one of the most talented teams in the NFL.

Mccoy just wasnt ready as a leader...he was more of an x and o guy but just didnt have the leadership skills to manage an nfl team. Lynn to me is 10x the leader but just isnt managing games well and needs to make the tough decisions quickly and decisively. I think Lynn still has potential and may get another opportunity somewhere. I wish him the best. Reich i reslly thought had great leadership potential and we let him slip and Rivera I wanted too and still like. TT gave these guys the time and Lynn almost had it with the 12-4 year when the OL held together and injuries didnt decimate us for once but he just doesnt have the killer put the pedal to the metal approach we need to get over the hump.

the Buffalo OC sounds interesting but a D coach might not be a bad wY to go...we have gone O coaches for a long time.

Remember when I said Alohi Gilman will be out of the league in three years? He started at nickel Sunday and suffered a concussion. Drue Tranquill was lost on the first series in the 1st Quarter of the first game. He broke down wrong, and broke his leg with that mistake.

Baltimore drafts football players. NE drafts football players. John Spanos collects Boy Scouts.

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Remember when I said Alohi Gilman will be out of the league in three years? He started at nickel Sunday and suffered a concussion. Drue Tranquill was lost on the first series in the 1st Quarter of the first game. He broke down wrong, and broke his leg with that mistake.

Baltimore drafts football players. NE drafts football players. John Spanos collects Boy Scouts.
            Telesco's Golden Domers can't stay healthy. Teo always seemed to be injured. Watt, Alohi, Tranquill, even Tillery last year......Rochelle is the only one who can stay on the field.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍