• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Let's track it.
    Last week the line on the Chargers game was bet up a point to 3.5 Chargers and the opposite side was where the win was.
    If anything shady actually happen, it would be with the ref crew who is doing the Wash vs Buffalo game this week.
    The line move down from 8.5 to 7 for Wash.
    So, the bet should be in opposite direction.
    Tony Corrente Crew Point Shave Pick of the Week.
    Bills cover the 7.
    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Critty
      Dominate the Day.
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Point Shave Pick of the Week came through.
      Anybody bet it?

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Nope but I thought the refs and league wouldn't want us to win today.
        I guess things aren't fixed but I did expect more flags today from Hoculi's crew

11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Nunc Coepi
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2020
          • Send PM

From what I've seen, the Kansas City Chiefs are not a team that has enjoyed special protection from the NFL. They have been winners lately, but they are not a marquee team like the Cowboys, the Steelers, the Packers, the Giants and any team that has Tom Brady playing for it. The Chiefs are a good team that has deserved to win. The Chiefs get the benefit of a questionable call here and there. But the teams previously mentioned are teams that owe many wins every year to consistent favoritism. There is a pattern of corruption around them.

Peyton Manning's career was part of the pattern. I think the Broncos only lost two games within the division while he was the quarterback, and it was not because of his "greatness". Denver blockers were allowed to commit holding penalties without flags, and so were their defenders. I watched many Bronco defenders tackle Antonio Gates before the ball was thrown in his direction by Rivers.

The Chargers won a close game today, and they won because the NFL doesn't put an arm around them. There is no way the Chargers would have won a similarity close game against the Broncos in Manning's day. The refs would have found a way to sabotage them

Comment

• Critty
            Dominate the Day.
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

If you bet the pick of the week last week Bills covering the 7 you would have won. Now let it ride.

This week the Corrente Crew are doing the Browns Vikings game. The line has been at -2 for Browns.

Last time the line didn't really move for that crew was Seattle -3 on road in week 1 and they covered.

Point Shave Pick of the Week.
            Browns on the road cover the 2.

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Nunc Coepi View Post
              From what I've seen, the Kansas City Chiefs are not a team that has enjoyed special protection from the NFL. They have been winners lately, but they are not a marquee team like the Cowboys, the Steelers, the Packers, the Giants and any team that has Tom Brady playing for it. The Chiefs are a good team that has deserved to win. The Chiefs get the benefit of a questionable call here and there. But the teams previously mentioned are teams that owe many wins every year to consistent favoritism. There is a pattern of corruption around them.

Peyton Manning's career was part of the pattern. I think the Broncos only lost two games within the division while he was the quarterback, and it was not because of his "greatness". Denver blockers were allowed to commit holding penalties without flags, and so were their defenders. I watched many Bronco defenders tackle Antonio Gates before the ball was thrown in his direction by Rivers.

The Chargers won a close game today, and they won because the NFL doesn't put an arm around them. There is no way the Chargers would have won a similarity close game against the Broncos in Manning's day. The refs would have found a way to sabotage them
              You make a great pint. Most of the time it is not the bad call, it is the bad non call. I would point out though that the Chefs do benefit from this with Myhommy. if you watch the game last week there were over the top blatant holds on Bosa and other Charger pass rushers that were not called for holding. It happens a lot. Same with the Cowboys game, as bad as our D line played the Cowboys line held quite a bit and it was not called.

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

That is 2 for 2 on the Point Shave Pick of the Week.
                Anybody bet it, let it ride and bet again?

After they post the week 5 ref assignments.
                I'll put up the next point Shave Pick of the week.

I will keep it up each week until the pick misses.

Comment

• Critty
                  Dominate the Day.
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Okay. The Corrente Crew is going to London.
                  Falcons vs Jets.
                  The point spread has moved a bit towards the Falcons.
                  Let it ride.
                  Jets cover the 3.5.

Picking the Jets to cover seems like a bad idea, but the small sample size trend on this referee crew is to bet opposite where the line moved. Or bet favorite when line doesn't move. Will it be 3 for 3? Jets can lose by 3 and the bet is still a win.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                    If you bet the pick of the week last week Bills covering the 7 you would have won. Now let it ride.

This week the Corrente Crew are doing the Browns Vikings game. The line has been at -2 for Browns.

Last time the line didn't really move for that crew was Seattle -3 on road in week 1 and they covered.

Browns on the road cover the 2.
                    Critty, u should start up your own website: NFLPointShavePicks.com...and IT'S AVAILABLE!

pointshave.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nunc Coepi View Post

We did beat the Manning led Broncos in a single score game in 2013. We also beat Manning several times in single score games when he was with the Colts.

The Chiefs do get the benefit of calls frequently and did against us in the most recent game. We won anyway.

There is an indication of bias when some players are involved, but there is no proof of corruption.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

We did beat the Manning led Broncos in a single score game in 2013. We also beat Manning several times in single score games when he was with the Colts.

The Chiefs do get the benefit of calls frequently and did against us in the most recent game. We won anyway.

There is an indication of bias when some players are involved, but there is no proof of corruption.
                        There is video evidence of that Seahawks vs Broncos Super Bowl game where a Seattle player gives a thumbs up to a Denver player. Showing that shady stuff goes on.

Chargers got the benefit of calls by the refs too in that Chiefs game. Biased fans complain when things go against their team, but are blinded when against the other team. All teams get screwed.

We live in a world where governments of the world lie to their people. People who hold secrets deceive and manipulate the common people. There is corruption all over. We live in a world that leads many astray from understanding the truth about the world we live in and denies certain realities.

Comment

• Critty
                          Dominate the Day.
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Critty, u should start up your own website: NFLPointShavePicks.com...and IT'S AVAILABLE!

pointshave.JPG
                          Lol.
                          If this gets to 5 in a row or more then maybe.

Comment

Working...
                          X