• Show
Clear All
  • Hadl2Alworth
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
    https://prepareforchange.net/2018/02...ed-found-dead/

Read this article and realize we"ve all been played.Facts,whether ya like it or not.
    Fake news.

Comment

• DragonIce
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2021
      • Arizona
      • Send PM

My claim is simple logic and not really based or connected to web sites or such.
      • The NFL owners make many billions.
      • They can make additional billions thru sometimes guiding/directing/ensuring certain results (win/loss, spread, over/under and fantasy).
      • Billionaires usually have a higher drive for money than any moral code.
      • They control the rules of the game (often deliberately confusing or vague like the catch rule), the interpretation of the rules (Holding can be called or ignored almost any play). They dictate the coverage and can certainly manipulate a player or two if necessary.

It usually doesn't take much to swing outcomes. Often just a few plays. I wouldn't call this "conspiracy". I would just call it increasingly common corrupt business, which is what Apple, Amazon, Google, etc do all.the.time. From my experience the small business folks of America are usually honest and hard working...built America. Big guys are predators, crony capitalists.

The elites run the world. Increasingly they don't give a damn about anything but power and money.
      Last edited by DragonIce; 09-20-2021, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

Fake news.

This is an eye opening read.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

You seem to love conspiracy theory rabbit holes.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post
            My claim is simple logic and not really based or connected to web sites or such.
            • The NFL owners make many billions.
            • They can make additional billions thru sometimes guiding/directing/ensuring certain results (win/loss, spread, over/under and fantasy).
            • Billionaires usually have a higher drive for money than any moral code.
            • They control the rules of the game (often deliberately confusing or vague like the catch rule), the interpretation of the rules (Holding can be called or ignored almost any play). They dictate the coverage and can certainly manipulate a player or two if necessary.

It usually doesn't take much to swing outcomes. Often just a few plays. I wouldn't call this "conspiracy". I would just call it increasingly common corrupt business, which is what Apple, Amazon, Google, etc do all.the.time. From my experience the small business folks of America are usually honest and hard working...built America. Big guys are predators, crony capitalists.

The elites run the world. Increasingly they don't give a damn about anything but power and money.
            This but not for gambling reasons. The hype machine behind the cowboys with Jerrah and Goodell is unstoppable. They we're gifted a game to keep them in the playoff hunt until they get some players. back.

:wtf:
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• DragonIce
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Mar 2021
              • Arizona
              • Send PM

NFL trends?!

I've noticed that NFL.com stopped showing live game stats, even scores. Is this prelude to where you can't get stats or data (even a live score) anywhere online w/out a subscription?

The NFL stopped making All-22 film available. Supposedly it will return...it's just weird. Are they afraid of the accountability to let their on-field product be scrutinized?

NFL.com's stats don't include penalty count or penalty yardage.
              Last edited by DragonIce; 09-20-2021, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Send PM

But it's fake. Do some research if you don't believe me.

Comment

• captaind
                  Cook This Pork Chops
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Mars
                  • Ball Holder
                  • Send PM

Put me in the bias camp. This is probably the 2nd-worst case of bias in NFL history, next to the "tuck rule":

Troy Polamalu Interception(or NOT) vs. Indianapolis 2006 Playoffs - YouTube

This was a playoff game between the Colts & Steelers. If this play is called an interception (which is correct), the game is over with 5 minutes left, and viewers change the channel. So the refs intentionally made it up on the fly that somehow this wasn't an interception, just to keep the game interesting and viewers tuned in.

And then there's the added caveat: it's Peyton Manning. Who wouldn't love to see a Peyton Manning comeback in the playoffs so everyone can talk about it tomorrow? This is what the ref was probably thinking as he walked over to the camera to review the play.

I don't know if they are told to do this, or it's just human instinct, but there's no denying that they do it week in and week out throughout every season. And there are times like this example where it's so obvious, it makes me want to throw my remote at the tv.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

This but not for gambling reasons. The hype machine behind the cowboys with Jerrah and Goodell is unstoppable. They we're gifted a game to keep them in the playoff hunt until they get some players. back.

:wtf:
                    I feel like it was the revenge game from cowgirls Turkey day embassment

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

You seem to love conspiracy theory rabbit holes.
                      I love the truth.I refuse to dismiss reality just because I dont like it.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

I love the truth.I refuse to dismiss reality just because I dont like it.
                        Yet that is exactly what you’re doing.
                        Your reality is what’s in question by the methods you use to discern what information and evidence is legitimate. What research/validation process is used to verify them? This must be established to not blindly believe an individual’s preconceived biases.
                        The information sources you provide are loony and easily fact checked to be shown false. Just a little google research to find actual evidence, facts, and legitimate research backing up a position or showing another to be incorrect and why.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• equivocation
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2021
                          • Send PM

If the NFL is influencing things it's not by using "gangland style" murders on fictional attorneys. The lunacy helps hide any actual corruption.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍