• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

You made a claim. Why don't you substantiate it with facts.
    I sent you the title of the damn book.... If you want a book report you're asking the wrong person my days of doing homework are over. Buy the book online and read it for yourself

Comment

• Nunc Coepi
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2020
      • Send PM

The label "Greatest of All Time" is always attached to Tom Brady. Supposedly, he is the greatest player ever to play the game of football.

Is he really?

I don't think so. His success has been mostly manufactured by others. Throughout his careers the referees have carried him. They are the 12th man on any team he plays for. If he needs a penalty flag thrown to extend a failed drive, he frequently gets it. Interceptions thrown by him are called back for ticky tack holding penalties against the opposing team. And God forbid a pass rusher should lay hands on him because that will earn a roughing the passer penalty for sure.

The reffing crew was not there for him last Sunday. His performance without its help was mediocre, and the world briefly saw the kind of quarterback that he really is. If the Rams had not been hellbent on their own self-destruction, the score would have been a lot more one-sided.

It was a fairly officiated game--- for a change.

Tom Brady even got penalized personally for whining.

What happened? Is the NFL Establishment falling out of love with him?

Some people might think so. In reality, the NFL establishment is laying the groundwork for the next phase of Tom Brady's career. The stage has been set for him to go back to New England for another Super Bowl victory.

I predict that with his contract expired, he will not go back to the Buccaneers. There will be talk of his retirement all off season. Then the Patriots will sign for his services. He will come back to his daddy, Robert Kraft, for at least one more Super Bowl victory.

Does anyone who has been watching this show for the last twenty-two years think that it can end any other way?

Tom Brady has been the star of a show that has been scripted by the biggest decision-makers in the NFL for a generation. I wonder if he is even aware of it. Last Sunday, he was arguing angrily for the preferential treatment from referees that he usually receives. Did he not know that he was supposed to lose for Tampa Bay as a prelude to a return to New England.

This is the real Happy Ending Robert Kraft wants.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
        Outback Goon
        • Sep 2018
        • Australia
        • Send PM

Brady back to Patriots?

yeah No

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Conspiracy theories...Ouch.

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Nunc Coepi View Post
            The label "Greatest of All Time" is always attached to Tom Brady. Supposedly, he is the greatest player ever to play the game of football.

Is he really?

I don't think so. His success has been mostly manufactured by others. Throughout his careers the referees have carried him. They are the 12th man on any team he plays for. If he needs a penalty flag thrown to extend a failed drive, he frequently gets it. Interceptions thrown by him are called back for ticky tack holding penalties against the opposing team. And God forbid a pass rusher should lay hands on him because that will earn a roughing the passer penalty for sure.

The reffing crew was not there for him last Sunday. His performance without its help was mediocre, and the world briefly saw the kind of quarterback that he really is. If the Rams had not been hellbent on their own self-destruction, the score would have been a lot more one-sided.

It was a fairly officiated game--- for a change.

Tom Brady even got penalized personally for whining.

What happened? Is the NFL Establishment falling out of love with him?

Some people might think so. In reality, the NFL establishment is laying the groundwork for the next phase of Tom Brady's career. The stage has been set for him to go back to New England for another Super Bowl victory.

I predict that with his contract expired, he will not go back to the Buccaneers. There will be talk of his retirement all off season. Then the Patriots will sign for his services. He will come back to his daddy, Robert Kraft, for at least one more Super Bowl victory.

Does anyone who has been watching this show for the last twenty-two years think that it can end any other way?

Tom Brady has been the star of a show that has been scripted by the biggest decision-makers in the NFL for a generation. I wonder if he is even aware of it. Last Sunday, he was arguing angrily for the preferential treatment from referees that he usually receives. Did he not know that he was supposed to lose for Tampa Bay as a prelude to a return to New England.

This is the real Happy Ending Robert Kraft wants.
            You ever research Gematria?

Comment

• Nunc Coepi
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2020
              • Send PM

I am a little familiar with numerology

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

How much do you think Kaeding got paid to blow playoff games?

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                  The Precious
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Conspiracy isn’t a theory it’s a felony.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    The Precious
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

On a Broncos board

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/forum/non-broncos-football/nfl-and-all-other-teams/207836-is-the-nfl-an-entertainment-business-like-the-wwe

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Nunc Coepi View Post
                      I am a little familiar with numerology
                      Check out Zachary K Hubbard on youtube sometime.He really sheds light on sports today.

Comment

• AK47
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

Historic Pro Bowl MVPs tend to make the SB...and win them.

Sport fix that please!!!!

Most Outstanding Player Award winners since the Pro Bowl began in 1971 (in 1971 and 72, an outstanding back and an outstanding lineman were chosen): 2022 — Offense: Justin Herbert, QB, L.A. Chargers…

Comment

• Nunc Coepi
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2020
                          • Send PM

I guess a former Dolphins coach is suing the team. He alleges that the owners are racist. He says that there have been racial motives in the hiring and firing of coaches.

I don't care about that. I think that if he was a good coach, he would be a coach somewhere. All of the racial stuff is grandstanding.

But I am interested in the case for another reason. The former coach also alleges that he was paid to lose games. I'm interested to see how it turns out. What evidence will there be?

Many of us have suspected that behind the scenes payoffs influence outcomes on the field. If coaches are paid by owners to lose games, do owners receive some benefits from creating losing teams?

Anthony Lynn is now a bad memory. He was clearly hired by Spanos to appease the NFL. He was hired to show that the NFL promotes black leadership.

He was not the right coach for this team in 2017.

And the case of Anthony Lynn raises another question. If an owner deliberately hires a bad coach to appease the NFL, will he also fire a good one?

What happened to Marty Schottenheimer still has not been satisfactorily explained. Why was he fired after a 14-2 season?

No one really knows, but the Patriots benefitted from it. After Schottenheimer was fired, a potential rival was out of the picture.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍