• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Zach Ertz is still an Eagle. Hunter Henry priced himself out-of-town. Ertz is the best TE on the market.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

I like CB Rahul Douglas from carolina
      Big body, pretty fast, solid in coverage, and tackles well
      number 2 CB
      Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post

As a new guy to this forum I'm completely surprised at the apparent lack of respect for TT. This guy is a stud GM.

He's been outstanding with free agency. Doubt it?

And he's been outstanding with the draft--incredibly good hit rate with lots of stars.
        Oops, looks like the page is lost. Start your website on the cheap.

And lately? Oh, brought Staley and Herbert to town. No way in the world I see him under threat of losing his job.
        My criticism has always been his bottom line. AJ Smith won 5 AFC West titles in 10 seasons. Tom Telesco is entering his eight season and is yet to deliver one to the fans.

That said, AJ Smith never made a head coaching hire this good. That is to Telesco's credit. In addition to hitting on Bosa, Derwin, & Herbert with his premium picks in recent drafts.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2020
          • Oklahoma
          • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post

Adoree played 3 games last season and 11 the season before.
          basically hasn't done anything productive on the field the past two seasons.
          thought he was overdrafted big time by the Titans because of his speed and return ability......too small and not a 1st round talent

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

I hear that King kid is pretty good
            Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Ontario , Canada
              • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post

As a new guy to this forum I'm completely surprised at the apparent lack of respect for TT. This guy is a stud GM.

He's been outstanding with free agency. Doubt it?
              https://overthecap.com/free-agent-su...-2017-to-2020/

And he's been outstanding with the draft--incredibly good hit rate with lots of stars.
              https://wholeninesports.com/2019/04/...draft-history/

And lately? Oh, brought Staley and Herbert to town. No way in the world I see him under threat of losing his job.
              Well his record is somewhere around .500 so there's that. This team recently has been getting worse too 5-11, 7-9. They have done a terrible job w the OL which has been among the leagues worst for the past 2 seasons. I know he has had a terrible record drafting OL. Chris Watt, Max Tuerck, DJ Fluker all no longer w the team. Feeney and Lamp may be out the door too. Pipkins is a huge project, Tevi is really a backup.

He has added some nice building blocks but has struggled putting together a complete, deep roster. ST is a reflection of that too and has been bad on their watch. I don't know what sort of grade that would be ,maybe a C at best.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

DL I like is Chiefs’ Kpassagnon for 34DE
                dont ask him to bend, just take on blocks and penetrate
                run D has improved too and shouldn’t break the bank
                Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2020
                  • Oklahoma
                  • Send PM

If there is one team to poach from it's obviously the Chefs. He could be Brockers Lite
                  maybe Damien Williams to add a 3rd RB to the stable?

Comment

• DragonIce
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2021
                    • Arizona
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Cdn Bolt View Post
                    Well his record is somewhere around .500 so there's that.
                    A GM can't go down to the field and finish close games, and that's been the biggest issue. Certainly the Anthony Lynn hiring can be questioned, but that did start out well.

Staley is going to be a huge upgrade.

And look at the mess that TT has had work in: Spanos, relocation, playing in a little league soccer field...and almost no in-game fan support. Now w/Herbert, a shiny new palace, new young coach...the fans are coming around. Look at me, for instance. Chargers weren't on my radar two years ago.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Send PM

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

My criticism has always been his bottom line. AJ Smith won 5 AFC West titles in 10 seasons. Tom Telesco is entering his eight season and is yet to deliver one to the fans.

That said, AJ Smith never made a head coaching hire this good. That is to Telesco's credit. In addition to hitting on Bosa, Derwin, & Herbert with his premium picks in recent drafts.
                        AJ Smith was fortunate to inherit a team on the rise when he took over as GM thanks to Butler and Marty, who made his name turning teams around. That and the Afc west wasn’t very good. We won one Afc west title going 8-8.

TT has been in the division with the Broncos and Chiefs both going to 2 SB’s a piece and each winning one. It’s been a little tougher. That said, he hasn’t built an oline and hired 2 mediocre head coaches. Let’s not anoint Staley yet. He hasn’t been HC for a single game. TT’s job is on the line if Staley doesn’t work out.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

AJ Smith was fortunate to inherit a team on the rise when he took over as GM thanks to Butler and Marty, who made his name turning teams around. That and the Afc west wasn’t very good. We won one Afc west title going 8-8.

TT has been in the division with the Broncos and Chiefs both going to 2 SB’s a piece and each winning one. It’s been a little tougher. That said, he hasn’t built an oline and hired 2 mediocre head coaches. Let’s not anoint Staley yet. He hasn’t been HC for a single game. TT’s job is on the line if Staley doesn’t work out.
                          tt is probably gone if staley does not work out.

Comment

Working...
                          X