• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Chargers and Bengals were NOT flexed. Broncos and Chiefs were

So NBC and the NFL wanted the Mahomes ratings over the young guys, though the two less popular national teams in the Chargers and Bengals with Herbert and Burrow

I am actually good with it as I am not a fan of the later starts. But I think the NFL missing out on promoting two young rising QBs. Especially when the Broncos get whacked this Sunday and next week, the Chiefs are going to steam roll them. Maybe not Ohio State over Michigan State but I can see like 28-3 at the half.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
      Chargers and Bengals were NOT flexed. Broncos and Chiefs were

So NBC and the NFL wanted the Mahomes ratings over the young guys, though the two less popular national teams in the Chargers and Bengals with Herbert and Burrow

I am actually good with it as I am not a fan of the later starts. But I think the NFL missing out on promoting two young rising QBs. Especially when the Broncos get whacked this Sunday and next week, the Chiefs are going to steam roll them. Maybe not Ohio State over Michigan State but I can see like 28-3 at the half.
      Hopefully Fox will put a good crew on the game, maybe Gus Johnson. Its possible that Fox vetoed the move, as it appears to be the best of the games on its slate, and won't go against the CBS late national game.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post

i have been waiting for the NFL sunday ticket to come to cable - and i'm still waiting.
        You dont need to have sunday ticket. I have all the games with my stream service. There are many to choose from and they are cheap.....if you have a FireTV box, or a Roku, Android TV.

Here is a list of some of them that were ranked (scroll down to see and read about them). Wont tell you which im currently using (not sure how legal or illegal it is but there are a lot more than just these on this list) as ive tried a few different ones and some come with a trial....but these are fabulous for what you get and it isnt expensive at all. I havent had cable for about 3 years now.
        The following guide lists the Best IPTV Services for streaming Live Television on your preferred media device. We include both Verified and Unverified

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Hopefully Fox will put a good crew on the game, maybe Gus Johnson. Its possible that Fox vetoed the move, as it appears to be the best of the games on its slate, and won't go against the CBS late national game.
          I like Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olson

Just hope its not Schlereth and his partner

Comment

• northerner
            Charger fan since '79
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

You dont need to have sunday ticket. I have all the games with my stream service. There are many to choose from and they are cheap.....if you have a FireTV box, or a Roku, Android TV.

Here is a list of some of them that were ranked (scroll down to see and read about them). Wont tell you which im using (not sure how legal or illegal it is but there are a lot more than just these on this list) and ive tried a few different ones....but these are fabulous for what you get and it isnt expensive at all. I havent had cable for about 3 years now.
            https://troypoint.com/iptv/
            thanks Boltjolt. i have a regular TV+cable setup. do you know if those stream services would work on a laptop?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

thanks Boltjolt. i have a regular TV+cable setup. do you know if those stream services would work on a laptop?
              Yes, thanks Bolts - I need to try this next year! I mean, every year, I am able to talk DirectTV down in price so that helps

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Avoiding a 10 am start in an Eastern city is always preferable. That is unassailable logic if you ask me.
                That option would be nice. Maybe they change it around in 2023.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Some services say you can use them on up to a certain number of devices. I havent tried a laptop or anything else except to my FireTV boxes so dont know how that would work but some of those say they work with a PC so i guess you can. I just havent tried it.

Here is a pic of what it says you need for a PC. Them there are instructions somewhere lol
                  Screenshot_20211123-131801.png
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

These come with more than football. comes with all sports, MLB, NBA, etc....i can watch movies at home that are in theaters now. TV shows, i have the whole catalog of seasons i can watch.

I watched Ted Lasso...both seasons in 4 days which is on HBO, or Apple TV.,,,one of them,.... on this service. Great show, now i have to wait for the new season lol.

Has all the Netflix shows too. Any TV show on any of those services. Someone mentioned last weeks show of Curb Your Enthusiasm that it was real funny, so i went and checked it out....it was pretty funny but the earlier seasons, i find kinda boring.

Im old now (59 as of the other day) and i still love SNL....i use a NY station from NBC ( these have Live TV but a bit delayed) to watch it at 8:30 now instead of trying to stay up til 11:30. Those stream services are awesome.

Cable is a rip off. Hec they charge you $15 just for HBO plus the ridiculous cable prices.

These people are making money on these stream services and i pay quarterly which equals out to only $17 a month. Cheap!! Some are even a little cheaper. My last one was $15 but it shut down so there can be little hiccups with them.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

IMV it is a huge perk to go to a sports bar
                      and watch all the games at once.

A fan can end up with a panoramic perspective on the NFL landscape.

Trends '22.

We play modern football.
                      You don't know ball

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Justin Herbert and Mike Williams continue to make late-game magic

No lead is safe in the fourth

After Sunday night’s heroics in which Herbert found a wide open Williams for a 53-yard game-winning touchdown, the duo has now combined for five go-ahead touchdowns in the fourth quarter this year. That’s the most by a quarterback-wide receiver duo in a single season in NFL history. Five times this year, Herbert has also led the Chargers to a game-winning drive in the final quarter, also the most in the NFL this season.
                        Mike Florio said this morning that the Mike Williams TD so soon after the Steelers had fought so hard to take the lead deflated the Steelers, whose offense is not built to do what the Chargers did. I think Big Ben was totally deflated when he got the ball back with 2 mins to play and the only way to win it was to march 80 yards and score a TD. He took back to back sacks then made half-hearted throws that were way of the mark. To me, it looked like he just gave up. That's what a young stud QB like Herbert can do, deflate the opposition with quick strikes.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Avoiding a 10 am start in an Eastern city is always preferable. That is unassailable logic if you ask me.
                          Why? Jetlag?
                          I dont think the players care. They just dont like playing on Thursdays.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍