• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ghost of Quacksaw
    Beef Before Gazelles
    • May 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

The correct yardstick is Tbilly, who stands available at a nearby National Rental counter
    Bahahahaha! Awesome!

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

I had to do that when I lived in MI now 20+ years ago. Nowadays you can load apps like iHeart to get the radio feed in a far away sports bar, the problem then is the radio feed is never in synch with TV - i think TV is always delayed 10-20 seconds. But you could find the LA local radio broadcast i think?

I think this because i used to watch games with my bro, who would have radio in his ear, and he’d fucking cheer or gasp before the play happened. Now he refuses to watch Chargers, he still says he hates them. Yeah, he hates them so much he still can’t stop talking or thinking about them. I try to talk to him, set him free, let him love again, he’s just not ready.
      I have a lot of family living in sports denial too.
      Hurts to see people you love grow so bitter
      Those of us who remain fans deserve a championship like no other fan base currently
      .005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
      .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
      .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
      .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
      .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
      .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
      .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
      .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
      .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I have a lot of family living in sports denial too.
        Hurts to see people you love grow so bitter
        Those of us who remain fans deserve a championship like no other fan base currently
        Yeah, its tough for them. My bro had not bought a game ticket for 10+ years, and never had season tickets. I at least had season tickets for 7 yrs before my second kid was born and I moved to NoCo and it just became a bit much to juggle. I used to take him to 2 or 3 games each year, good times together.

Now he’s irreconcilable that they moved 100 miles away, where he could still go watch in person if he chose to. I feel him softening this year as Herbie emerges as a gangsta and Staley brings new excitement. I think i can reel him back in next season
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          I think the AFCW race will be very close, meaning the Chiefs and Chargers will be the 4 and 5 seeds, and who ever wins the division will have that one game HFA and play against each other in that first game for the rubber match.

I hope its easier than that...
          Chargers have a very good opportunity these next couple weeks to solidify tie breakers. Beat the Bengals and Broncos. Only the Patriots and Ravens would own head to head tiebreakers. I realize they play the Chiefs, Raiders and Broncos one more but at worst they split

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

We can beat them if we just play a good game. If we don’t, probably lose to any playoff team anyway. I suspect the later in the playoffs we meet, the greater the pressure it is. It’s time to kill the chupacabra once and for all, sooner the better imo.
            Who is the elite in the AFC right now? The Patriots and Chiefs, maybe the Ravens? I believe the Chargers can beat any one of these teams, and they might get a chance to prove it, they most definitely will vs the Chiefs in a few weeks. The other AFC teams - Bills, Bengals, Browns, Titans - are all extremely beatable. The Colts might be a little tougher.

When the playoffs start, the Chargers will have a full season under the the new coaching staff and the defensive and offensive schemes. I think they will continue to improve, there are 7 games left in the regular season. So call me optimistic.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Who is the elite in the AFC right now? The Patriots and Chiefs, maybe the Ravens? I believe the Chargers can beat any one of these teams, and they might get a chance to prove it, they most definitely will vs the Chiefs in a few weeks. The other AFC teams - Bills, Bengals, Browns, Titans - are all extremely beatable. The Colts might be a little tougher.

When the playoffs start, the Chargers will have a full season under the the new coaching staff and the defensive and offensive schemes. I think they will continue to improve, there are 7 games left in the regular season. So call me optimistic.
              If we dont get better defensive play we may not beat any of them.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

The Chargers' 22 passing TDs are tied for 5th with five other teams. The Bradyneers lead the league with 29 and the Chiefs are 2nd with 25.

The Chargers' 10 rushing TDs are tied for 11th with three other teams. We have Austin Ekeler to thank for that relatively high standing.

The Chargers' 32 total TDs are tied for 10th with three other teams as well. Tampa leads the league with 39, followed by Ariz with 38.

Ekeler leads the Chargers in TDs scored with 13, which ties him with James Connor for 2nd most in the league. Jonathon Taylor leads the league with 15.

Mike Williams is 2nd on the Chargers with 7 TDs, which ties him for 15th in the league with a list of 12 others, which includes such disparate players as DeAndre Hopkins, Melvin Gordon, and Hunter Henry.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • New Jersey
                  • Send PM

Comment

• cmplxgal
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • New Jersey
                    • Send PM