• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

What Charger isn’t underrated on here? I guess Eke, maybe Joey? Anyone else? Our QB gets more criticism than love. KA is no longer underrated mainly because he’s no long playing like the KA of yore.
    Fan speak is a real thing and we should only give our coaches a 8 game contract with an option :blahblah:

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
      Day One...
      • Mar 2019
      • Brentwood, 94513
      • Send PM

I’m not sure if it’s like this on other teams forums but this fans that doubt, I can do without. Some think winning games isn’t enough. I’ll take a W over and L every Sunday, Monday, or Thursday.

I get it though, some ppl are just built to whine, even when times are good. Any Given Sunday is real.

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

On the flip side I cant stand on FB Charger forums if anybody points out a flaw in the team they are called fair weather or not true fans.Shit to me is idiotic.If theres issues with the team that need addressed than speak on it.Just sounds like a love it or leave it mentality.Im more of a realist.Ive repped my Bolts from day one and for years,if somethin is jacked up Ima speak on it.I got that right.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
          Day One...
          • Mar 2019
          • Brentwood, 94513
          • Send PM

I get it. We all know what’s wrong with the team and how it can better. You can pretty say that with any team. But harping about it is different. Especially off a game the Chargers would have traditionally loss. I don’t care that the Steelers had ppl out. I remember the Chiefs played their back ups and beat us.

We are building a program with players who are Warriors. That takes time.

Since our coach likes to use basketball analogies. And I live in Northern Cali, look at the Warriors. A bad team for awhile. Then they got a few players, got the right coach, and changed the culture. That’s what I see going on with the Chargers now.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
            I get it. We all know what’s wrong with the team and how it can better. You can pretty say that with any team. But harping about it is different. Especially off a game the Chargers would have traditionally loss. I don’t care that the Steelers had ppl out. I remember the Chiefs played their back ups and beat us.

Since our coach likes to use basketball analogies. And I live in Northern Cali, look at the Warriors. A bad team for awhile. Then they got a few players, got the right coach, and changed the culture. That’s what I see going on with the Chargers now.
            Agreed.
            We need to consider the evolving team culture in our roster building moves.
            And Klay is back.
            You don't know ball

Comment

• Panamamike
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I didn’t see the Lions game, how many times did they gift the Steelers the ball at their own 2 yard line? Every game is different, simpleton comparisons like this are usually non-value.
              Steelers were 5-3-1 in 2nd place coming in to the game, and the Chargers won and that’s that.
              Mason Rudolph was at quarterback for the Steelers , Claypool was out too I believe. They threw the ball 50 times. Their offense produced One touchdown and three field goals.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post

I concur. Good stuff!
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2021
                  • Send PM

Upside of Staley culture is built upon relationships and those relationships last a lifetime, in the end means everything. Process can be painful but we share those together, what doesn’t kill us, only makes us stronger.

Comment

• Xenos
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                      That is a great deal. I feel bad about my post the other day. I didn't mean to say The Athletic isn't worth it, I was just making commentary on the viability of subscription sports media. The Athletic is for sale and the current ownership wants to boost its subscriber base to help entice a buyer. The winner is the fan who desires access to upper level writers who cover the sports and teams they love.

Comment

• Xenos
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

That is a great deal. I feel bad about my post the other day. I didn't mean to say The Athletic isn't worth it, I was just making commentary on the viability of subscription sports media. The Athletic is for sale and the current ownership wants to boost its subscriber base to help entice a buyer. The winner is the fan who desires access to upper level writers who cover the sports and teams they love.
                        Don’t feel bad. It is what it is. This was a good article that just so happens to mention the Black Friday sale. And yes, I read up on the behind the scene dealings with The Athletic. It is interesting to read about how the founders are running it like a start up tech company than a traditional journalist newspaper like SI in the past. Honestly, I hope it works out for everyone especially the fans and writers.

Comment

• Xenos
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Perhaps another reason we’re struggling on defense.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍