New Direction In Coaching Hires. Anyone Else Surprised?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I watched some of the SIriani presser (wow, Philly is a tough crowd already — I used to live there — and his nightmare trainwreck presser wont result in them giving him a break) and Culley’s too. Both talked about relationships being the most important part of being successful. And family. It was almost as if they watch Staley and took notes and tried their best to copy, but the copy was pretty poor.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• CivilBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
      I watched some of the SIriani presser (wow, Philly is a tough crowd already — I used to live there — and his nightmare trainwreck presser wont result in them giving him a break) and Culley’s too. Both talked about relationships being the most important part of being successful. And family. It was almost as if they watch Staley and took notes and tried their best to copy, but the copy was pretty poor.

TG
      I haven’t watched it but did it beat Dan Campbell’s “bite a knee cap off” press con? :blahblah:

Comment

• Heatmiser
        HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I hear that Siriani is a great kid and he has Charger ties. But it was like watching a 6th grader do an oral book report. And everyone knew he didn’t read the book!

Culley just acted like he could not believe anyone hired him.

It’s just a press conference, I know.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍