• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ceramic
    Chargers are pathetic
    • Sep 2020
    • OC
    • Send PM

Does Herbert call Brees Mr. Brees? He's 20 years younger than him.

My QB is in good company hanging out with Tiger and Brees.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ceramic View Post
      Does Herbert call Brees Mr. Brees? He's 20 years younger than him.

My QB is in good company hanging out with Tiger and Brees.
      uhh.. Tiger....

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Tiger Woods was transferred to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Wednesday night, ESPN and CBS News reported.

"On behalf of our staff, it was an honor to provide orthopaedic trauma care to one of our generation's greatest athletes," Mahajan said in the statement.

Mahajan said Tuesday that Woods suffered multiple "open fractures" to his lower right leg and had a rod put in his tibia. The 15-time major champion also had screws and pins inserted in his foot and ankle during the emergency surgery.

Authorities in Los Angeles said Wednesday they won't pursue charges against Woods pertaining to the crash near the border of Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes, located about 30 miles south of downtown Los Angeles.

"We don't contemplate any charges whatsoever in this crash," Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said. "This remains an accident. An accident is not a crime. They do happen, unfortunately.

"... He was not drunk. We can throw that one out."

Woods will likely need at least a week to recover before he is able to return home to South Florida, according to various experts.

Authorities are still investigating the cause of the crash.
        https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2021...7441614304750/

Tiger was on his way to shoot a segment w/ Justin & Drew called Golfing Lessons.

Justin Herbert & Drew should pull up in the new Electric Mustang and offer Tiger Woods driving lessons.

EkLpDVZU4AA7d7B.jpg

Comment

• CivilBolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2021...7441614304750/

Tiger was on his way to shoot a segment w/ Justin & Drew called Golfing Lessons.

Justin Herbert & Drew should pull up in the new Electric Mustang and offer Tiger Woods driving lessons.

EkLpDVZU4AA7d7B.jpg
          Looking at this photo, Brees doesn’t look that short compared JH. It puzzles me why I see him tip toeing on some passes during games. Maybe he has tall OL men :wtf:

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Justin, like all of us here, grew up a Charger fan. We are lively vicariously through him.

Justin Drew.png

Comment

• floydefisher
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • siberiacuse, ny
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I wonder if fans from SD that now hate the team....would actually come back with new owners. But the team stays in LA? Hmmm
              I don't think they can leave LA right now without violating their lease, can they?

New ownership is exactly what they need though. I hope that still happens.
              sigpic

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Wrapping this up w/ two takeaways - 1) Tiger Woods won't face criminal charges related to his single-car rollover crash Tuesday that left him hospitalized with multiple leg fractures, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva announced Wednesday, no criminal charges are expected.

2) The new model SUV from Genesis is equipped w/ a black box. :mindblown:

https://www.aol.com/sports/sheriff-tiger-woods-crash-ruled-210655237.html

Comment

• PR#1
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Possibly. I was sort of just saying it because i went through a short bout with Painkillers. lol Thats what i did.
                  I had several surgeries as well and to recover I took oxy.

I can see why people get hooked on them. For me they gave me a real "peaceful easy feeling" and when you slept at night it was a really deep and restful sleep. I woke in the morning completely refreshed.

The only downside is you can't shit for 4-5 days which is never pleasant

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍