POLL: If Farley Or Surtain Are There At #13, What Do We Do?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chargerkdb
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Hotter than hell, Georgia
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

I read the question too fast and thought it was Not there what do we do.

There is a lot I like about Horn.
    Not that it means anything but he was the 1st freshman to start the season opener for South Carolina since a guy name Stephon Gilmore.
    Jaycee is a dog. He played press man a lot and did it very well.
    His 33percent completion allowed was the best of all SEC cornerbacks in 2020. And there are a lot of great CBs in the SEC like SurtainII and Stokes.

Farley ACL and then back surgery have me a little spooked
    Just like Tua last year. I'm always a bit spooked if players have injury history. Injured in college, injured in the pros is my hesitation on great players. But K.Allen is an example of getting past the injury bug. But it was a 3rd rd pick. So if it didn't work out, not a busted 1st rd pick. Not as bad as Verrett who was injured in college then also in pros.

​​​​​​Farely is a great talent. SurtainII is a darn good player too.

If I'm drafting CB at #13 Im going with Horn or SurtainII as much as I like Farley and his ballhawking skills.

I felt the same way about Tua or Herbert-QB.
    If I had to pick, then I was going with Justin. And I was mocking him to Miami at #5 and selecting Isaiah Simmons at #6 in last year pre draft shop talk on TPB.

​​​​​​​
    Farley undergoing microdiscectomy on back. Won’t workout on pro days. ACL was high school. He seems healed up on that one. Back is a concern though

Comment

Working...
    X