X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Better to have holes at FS and TE than OC and OG.
    Usually, I would agree with what you have said. However, this year's draft may be deeper with good OL options than with good FS and TE options.

Comment

• Xenos
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Hooker is similar to James with respect to injuries. There is no reason to believe that his injury history will continue. As far as I am aware, he does not have a chronic condition and his build does not predispose him to injury.
      He torn his Achilles last year. That’s a hard injury to come from. But yeah, bring him in if it’s for a bargain price. Just understand that you’re now depending on two safeties with injuries. So it’s good to have excess cash left in case they both drop again.

Comment

• Xenos
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Usually, I would agree with what you have said. However, this year's draft may be deeper with good OL options than with good FS and TE options.
        You never know. Staley’s scheme may be conducive to a safety even if he isn’t ranked high and is picked on the 3rd day. Same thing with a potential bargain FA pickup. Joys of getting a defensive wunderkind.
        Additionally, if we build a strong enough OL through the draft and FA, we can make do with an average to below average player at a skill position like TE.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍