What Would You Be OK with the Chargers Giving Up to Move Up for Sewell?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    I love Sewell, he's great! But I wouldn't give up too much to get him because there will be a good OT still available at 13. Not as good as Sewell but better than anyone on our roster.

Of course, I'd be going crazy if he fell to us like James did but it would cost too much to move up to where Cincy is
    With the guys we signed this off season plus whatever meanies we draft in the mid rounds I think it would cost us too much draft capital. We had the worst oline in the nfl last year and look what Herbert did with that! I'd say we're gonna be no less than mid tier next year so giving up the farm for one good oline person would prevent us from drafting some other Stud defensive player in the second or first round.

:wtf:
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

I'm in the camp of dont trade up that far.....cost is just too much and i'd rather hold tight and take BAA there. If there is a great OT then fine but I think between the first and 2nd rounders we can find a very good prospect this year and dont have to give up the farm when frankly we need players to fill holes and develop depth. Our OL is looking better but we have no depth. Pipkins is developing and may or may not be THE guy for that spot.....I think he's serviceable though. Totally fine drafting an OT high....just dont sacrifice the fact that we dont have enough CBs on the roster to start against a division where we need them for KC.

Frankly i'd look at a trade back a few spaces too if we have a good cluster still there.

Comment

Working...
      X