• Show
Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

These unimaginative first names crack me up.
    Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• BlazingBolt
      SLAM DUNK!
      • Jun 2013
      • East County San Diego
      • Bolt fanatic
      • Send PM

Sounds to me like dea just wants to cash out so she’s trying to force the sale of the team. saw Amy trask defend dean as not a misogynist on twitter.
      migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• kgbpasha
        #болтап
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Cheap bastards all around. Can't even buy out a family member. #weaksauce

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by kgbpasha View Post
          Cheap bastards all around. Can't even buy out a family member. #weaksauce
          LOL! If she would settle for what her legal inheritance is worth today ? in a heart beat.
          Unfortunately Dea wants to rape Dean in every way imaginable for an old broad with a mean streak, a vivid imagination and the most bloodthirsty legal team she can afford.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
            Sounds to me like dea just wants to cash out so she’s trying to force the sale of the team. saw Amy trask defend dean as not a misogynist on twitter.
            Interesting.
            Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

LOL! If she would settle for what her legal inheritance is worth today ? in a heart beat.
              Unfortunately Dea wants to rape Dean in every way imaginable for an old broad with a mean streak, a vivid imagination and the most bloodthirsty legal team she can afford.
              I think they would’ve already bought her out if they could. Her share of the team is probably hovering around 1 billion plus. Forbes says Dean’s total net worth is about 1.1 billion. Each sibling would have to produce over 333 million bucks a piece to buy Dea out. Apparently they didn’t do that for the relocation fees to LA between the 4 of them, which is why the trust is 358 million in debt and dean himself is rumored to have a bunch more debt (over 100 million) on the side too.
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I think they would’ve already bought her out if they could. Her share of the team is probably hovering around 1 billion plus. Forbes says Dean’s total net worth is about 1.1 billion. Each sibling would have to produce over 333 million bucks a piece to buy Dea out. Apparently they didn’t do that for the relocation fees to LA between the 4 of them, which is why the trust is 358 million in debt and dean himself is rumored to have a bunch more debt (over 100 million) on the side too.
                I don't know that the trust obligations include, but I really do hate to think that charitable organizations endowed by Alex Spanos are not receiving the funds due to them because it is all being spent on the Chargers. As much as I have derided Alex Spanos in the past, he and his wife, Faye, were very charitable. They funded a number of philanthropic projects. One is the cardiac wing of one of Sacramento's biggest hospitals, where I had an emergency angioplasty done in 2016, followed by weeks of rehab in a rehabilitation center funded by the Spanoses. (I came across another local philanthropic gift from the Spanos family here in Sacramento recently, but I can't remember what it is at this moment. :smoking I hate to think that institutions such as these are not receiving funding promised by Alex and Faye because Dean is dumping all of the trust's money into the Chargers.

alex-g-spanos-heart-and-vascular-center-1280x320.jpg

Comment

• Xenos
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

With the relocation fees, it’s spread over 30 years though. So it’s not really an issue unless they miss an annual installment of $10 million. There’s no need to pay it all back immediately. The fee also goes back to the 31 other owners. Dean essentially gets some money from both Kroenke and Davis moving as well.

Comment

• foreigner
                    Tom Telesco is gone
                    • Sep 2013
                    • Send PM

The in-law just wants his share.... smart guy if you ask me.

Comment

• floydefisher
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • siberiacuse, ny
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

As I mentioned in my previous post, it sounds great on paper if Dean sells it to someone rich like Bezos. But it would only be great if Bezos brings the team back to SD, keep the brand the same, and build a stadium on his own without using public funding. But I don’t see any of that happening.
                      You forget the Chargers have a lease with the LA Rams. How much would he have to pay to get out of that?

I'm going to be honest. Bezos is more likely to buy the Washington Commanders than the Bolts. IIRC, he lives in DC these days (and runs a newspaper there). Why would he want to move to San Diego for?
                      sigpic

Comment

• PR#1
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I don't know that the trust obligations include, but I really do hate to think that charitable organizations endowed by Alex Spanos are not receiving the funds due to them because it is all being spent on the Chargers. As much as I have derided Alex Spanos in the past, he and his wife, Faye, were very charitable. They funded a number of philanthropic projects. One is the cardiac wing of one of Sacramento's biggest hospitals, where I had an emergency angioplasty done in 2016, followed by weeks of rehab in a rehabilitation center funded by the Spanoses. (I came across another local philanthropic gift from the Spanos family here in Sacramento recently, but I can't remember what it is at this moment. :smoking I hate to think that institutions such as these are not receiving funding promised by Alex and Faye because Dean is dumping all of the trust's money into the Chargers.

alex-g-spanos-heart-and-vascular-center-1280x320.jpg
                        As you have said, if Dean was not born with the Spanos name he'd probably be an insurance salesman or something.

He's made horrible business decisions and is on the verge of going into bankruptcy. Already 350M in debt and climbing fast.

No wonder his sister wants out.

Looks like we're going to get our wish and Spanos will be forced to sell. No business entity can continue to accumulate debt at that rate.

Question is who will buy them. It will be interesting to see.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

As you have said, if Dean was not born with the Spanos name he'd probably be an insurance salesman or something.

He's made horrible business decisions and is on the verge of going into bankruptcy. Already 350M in debt and climbing fast.

No wonder his sister wants out.

Looks like we're going to get our wish and Spanos will be forced to sell. No business entity can continue to accumulate debt at that rate.

Question is who will buy them. It will be interesting to see.
                          What would Dean’s son’s do for a living if he sold? There’s no chance in hell the new owner would keep them.

Comment

Working...
                          X