• Show
Clear All
  • AK47
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Garbarator View Post
    not if bezos was the buyer

Looking at the Chargers Owner Big Board, Bezos might not be available but he's still Best Owner Available (BOA).

Larry Ellison has decent balance net worth length. He has a G6 plane for lateral agility.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

I think it's interesting that after 55 votes, it's exactly 90 percent for a sale of the team and 10 percent for keeping the team under Spanos ownership. That is actually what I would have expected it to be before I started the poll. I voted for a sale to a new owner, but I do think the 10 percent who believe the team is better off under Spanos ownership make sound arguments. I think this is going to be a pivotal season to determine whether the Spanoses running the team have truly learned from past mistakes. They have a potentially great QB on a rookie contract and made a number of moves in the off-season with a clear focus on pushing the team to the top level. This season will go a long way toward determining whether Dean and his sons actually have the moxie to hold their own with the big boys of the NFL.

If there is an ownership change, how 'bout a Bezos-Brees partnership with the intent of moving the team back to SD? :tongue: :shock: :facepalm1:

Comment

Working...
      X