• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Unless you catch the ball in stride heading for the endzone for a pick six, a scoop play for a drive ending interception is just fine by me. Let the Good hands people on the other side of the ball take over and give your D a breather.

:2cents:
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• CivilBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
      Unless you catch the ball in stride heading for the endzone for a pick six, a scoop play for a drive ending interception is just fine by me. Let the Good hands people on the other side of the ball take over and give your D a breather.

:2cents:
      I agree. A lot of injuries happen on these returns as well from blind side blocks. I don’t want any of our D starter go out this way.

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Chargers front office are hitting on the 1st & 2nd Round picks. Teams that hit on their rookies, great things happen. When the Steelers hit on Troy Polamalu, Big Ben, & Heath Miller in short succession, it put that average squad, over-the-top. This is a big smile.

Comment

• The Intellectual Assassin
          Serenity now!
          • Sep 2021
          • North Carolina
          • Teacher
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Chargers front office are hitting on the 1st & 2nd Round picks. Teams that hit on their rookies, great things happen. When the Steelers hit on Troy Polamalu, Big Ben, & Heath Miller in short succession, it put that average squad, over-the-top. This is a big smile.
          Absolutely awesome to see and I think with our current staff we will continue to do well in the draft. Our draft history has been rocky at times over the past couple decades, but I have faith we will be fine in the short term and long term in that regard

Comment

• Bolt Dude
            Draftnik
            • Oct 2020
            • Send PM

I’d be kinda cool if the rookie of the week award goes back and forth between Asante and J’Marr Chase.

Then, Asante completely owns him during their matchup in week 13, shutting down the debate.
            Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡