First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boltx
    replied
    Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
    I saw an interview with Chase Daniels on YouTube and he was asked who thought would make the best HC for the Chargers.

He said Ben Johnson.
    NO

Leave a comment:

• Riverwalk
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersFan12345 View Post
    If Staley does not get fired today, I will be surprised but he needs to be fired today after the embarrassing loss last night
    The pivotal question is did the team quit on him last night.

Sure looked like it and if that’s the case the FO has to remove him immediately. It simply doesn’t work having a dead man walking run any organization.

The rest of the season should be an audition for players who you may or may not want back next year so you want them motivated so you can properly evaluate them.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersFan12345
    replied
    If Staley does not get fired today, I will be surprised but he needs to be fired today after the embarrassing loss last night

Leave a comment:

• Riverwalk
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltx View Post

I'm willing to put money down that he will.
    I’ll bet any amount Staley will be fired.

Leave a comment:

• Riverwalk
    replied
    I saw an interview with Chase Daniels on YouTube and he was asked who thought would make the best HC for the Chargers.

He said Ben Johnson.

Leave a comment:

• captaind
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Nah. There’s too many things that could wrong if you fire him before the season ends. Might as well ride it out to get whatever draft pick at this point. No one is winning with Easton Stickas QB. Then clean house with GM and HC. Maybe John will step into a different role.
    Then plan on the Bills hanging 80 next Saturday night. We may not have hit bottom yet after all.

Leave a comment:

• Eurobolt
    replied
    Brandon does not dissapoint, he deliver every time some kind of record this time it was the most points scored in 1st half by Raiders organisation all time.

Give him extension as per Critty

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    Yup, we don't need someone to come in, steal a game or two and have Spanos fall in love with them at the expense of actually looking for a legit HC this offseason.

Tank it.

Hard reset.

Even after tonight I wouldn't put it past them bringing Staley back for year 4. Because nothing is too far fetched for this clown show franchise.
    Nah. He has one more year left so it’s the best time to fire him.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersFan12345
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    Of course he says that, what else is he supposed to say? I should not be the head coach moving forward?

Leave a comment:

• Boltx
    replied
    Yup, we don't need someone to come in, steal a game or two and have Spanos fall in love with them at the expense of actually looking for a legit HC this offseason.

Tank it.

Hard reset.

Even after tonight I wouldn't put it past them bringing Staley back for year 4. Because nothing is too far fetched for this clown show franchise.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    I highly doubt anything happens tomorrow. The Spanos let Lynn continue his tenure after we lost to the Pats 42-0 and that was with Herbert still starting. Getting rid of Staley tomorrow or before the season is over really does nothing when Stick is your QB. My worse fear is Ficken getting the interim tag.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    I’ll believe it when I see it. What would be the point at this juncture? Lose prettier? You ride it out and then clean house. Hopefully get a GM from the Eagles or Ravens that knows how to trade down for a haul to replenish the depth on this team. And of course, hire the right HC.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍