• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

Staley belongs as a coordinator somewhere, not a HC of a professional football team. This experiment is FAIL.

Comment

• SDBORN
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
      Staley belongs as a coordinator somewhere, not a HC of a professional football team. This experiment is FAIL.
      The problem is spanos continue to experiment at HC position.

4 HC in a row now. Literally the definition of insanity.

Comment

• Air Coryell
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2021
        • Carlsbad, CA
        • Teacher, Coach, CFO
        • Send PM

On the DIII level.

Comment

• RollingThunder
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Terrible game. I must admit I was a fan of Staley but his OC and DC choices have failed him miserably. Also, the time management in this game was absolutely horrible, which is usually a sign of a bad coach.

Weird that the latter hadn't really shown up until today.

Comment

• Eurobolt
            *** Jim Harbaugh ***
            • Sep 2018
            • Send PM

Bye Bye Staley.
            Not gona hear anything positive from me re team for some time now.

Comment

• Buckethead
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2022
              • Send PM

Herbert being in there is on Staley. Never should have happened.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post
                Terrible game. I must admit I was a fan of Staley but his OC and DC choices have failed him tremendously. Also, the time management in this game was absolutely horrible, which is usually a sign of a bad coach.

Weird that the latter hadn't really shown up until today.
                Like, why did he call timeout when lawrence was tackled at the 5 - do I have that right?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Buckethead View Post
                  Herbert being in there is on Staley. Never should have happened.
                  that is almost fireable to me - but since I have Lombo and Telesco ahead of it, 2 and Telesco at the top - it would have to be a dark day tomorrow for Staley to get fired

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

that is almost fireable to me - but since I have Lombo and Telesco ahead of it, 2 and Telesco at the top - it would have to be a dark day tomorrow for Staley to get fired
                    Lombo would get the axe first before that. The fact that Lombo can't train personnel to do a job is very serious. But, if Staley continues to defend him then I'm all for just bringing in an entire coaching staff even mid season.
                    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

JH in the game down 28 with 5 to go infuriated me. Thats just gross negligence given the fact that a wildfire is taking out so many of our guys. I mean he gets hurt and its just such a boneheaded move. Its all the little things with this team. Poor depth. Poor depth play. Even the starters are sloppy. We kind of look out of shape. Im so bummed. I dont feel like we are getting the coaching we need. Im not calling for Staleys head yet. But its not pretty man. And its starting to make sense to just start thinking about a new regime for this QB. And i think Payton might be a hot name with fans. Just because i think he can maximize Herbs. Maybe Brees can come into that front office like Lynch did for the niners and put together a staff that can be a more complete team. I like spedning huge on big names etc...but its never going to be enough if we dont develop our own and draft well. Been a lot of misses in the mid rounds.

Ill likely keep my thoughts regarding this staff to myself going forward. But the fact we have to be 100% healthy to compete isnt a good sign. I dont want to use my ownership of this forum in a way that comes off like i have an agenda. I get accused of that on twitter sometimes. lol Im not trying to persuade my members one way or another. Im a fan. Thats it. A frustrated one. A tired one. I expect better from top to bottom. Run game is trash lol Cant have playaction without that.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
                        JH in the game down 28 with 5 to go infuriated me. Thats just gross negligence given the fact that a wildfire is taking out so many of our guys. I mean he gets hurt and its just such a boneheaded move. Its all the little things with this team. Poor depth. Poor depth play. Even the starters are sloppy. We kind of look out of shape. Im so bummed. I dont feel like we are getting the coaching we need. Im not calling for Staleys head yet. But its not pretty man. And its starting to make sense to just start thinking about a new regime for this QB. And i think Payton might be a hot name with fans. Just because i think he can maximize Herbs. Maybe Brees can come into that front office like Lynch did for the niners and put together a staff that can be a more complete team. I like spedning huge on big names etc...but its never going to be enough if we dont develop our own and draft well. Been a lot of misses in the mid rounds.

Ill likely keep my thoughts regarding this staff to myself going forward. But the fact we have to be 100% healthy to compete isnt a good sign. I dont want to use my ownership of this forum in a way that comes off like i have an agenda. I get accused of that on twitter sometimes. lol Im not trying to persuade my members one way or another. Im a fan. Thats it. A frustrated one. A tired one. I expect better from top to bottom. Run game is trash lol Cant have playaction without that.

I think Payton in a coma could have managed this team better. LOL!
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

I'll wait to see the game but from the outside, there's been a few strikes on Staley's watch that are undeniable.
                          If he could make-up for it in the form of being the genius he was sold as, then I can live with a few strikes.

but not being competitive with an up and coming team after a few key injuries is simply unacceptable.
                          Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

Working...
                          X