Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Yeah, Tyron Johnson - he with all of 2 catches for 16 yards in 2021 - was surely the "key factor" in why we lost to the Raiders and missed the playoffs. LMAO! You're too funny, Yuba.
    + forced fumble on Andre Roberts' return during the game we lost and needed to make the playoffs....
    .005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
    .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
    .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
    .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
    .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
    .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
    .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
    .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
    .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

• Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Yeah, Tyron Johnson - he with all of 2 catches for 16 yards in 2021 - was surely the "key factor" in why we lost to the Raiders and missed the playoffs. LMAO! You're too funny, Yuba.
      After you have extracted your head from your own arse, please consider the following:

1. I said that Johnson was "a" key factor in why we lost to the Raiders. I did not say, as you incorrectly claimed, that Johnson was "the" key factor in why we lost to the Raiders. Surely, even you can understand that those two statements do not mean the same thing. Please feel free to admit for all to see that you misquoted me.

2. Watch the first quarter of the game again. Study the Roberts fumble deep in our own territory that led directly to a TD for the Raiders. You might happen to notice that the fumble was caused by a player wearing #17 for the Raiders. Please 1) state who that player that made that key play for the Raiders is and 2) admit that your take about Johnson's impact on the game was dead wrong.

veryourhead:veryourhead:veryourhead:veryourhead:veryourhead:veryourhead:

Sorry, I have no more time for your nonsense.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
        Draftnik
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

In what round did we land Derwin James?
        I see your point, Roo.

But I’m not sure it’s a fair comparison between Derwin and Thibodeaux.

It’s far more likely for a safety (with injury concerns) to drop than an edge player who’s been slotted in the top 2 all year. Edge is a higher priority position than safety. Historically, how many edge guys go in the top five vs safeties? It’s not even close.
        Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2021
          • Send PM

I'm a Ducks fan and I'm just not that high on Thibodeaux. He's good but there are many plays where he has no influence. I consider him more a middle of the first round pick as opposed to the top of the first round.
          Question your Duckhood?

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Question your Duckhood?
            Charger fan first!
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

After you have extracted your head from your own arse, please consider the following:

1. I said that Johnson was "a" key factor in why we lost to the Raiders. I did not say, as you incorrectly claimed, that Johnson was "the" key factor in why we lost to the Raiders. Surely, even you can understand that those two statements do not mean the same thing. Please feel free to admit for all to see that you misquoted me.

2. Watch the first quarter of the game again. Study the Roberts fumble deep in our own territory that led directly to a TD for the Raiders. You might happen to notice that the fumble was caused by a player wearing #17 for the Raiders. Please 1) state who that player that made that key play for the Raiders is and 2) admit that your take about Johnson's impact on the game was dead wrong.

veryourhead:veryourhead:veryourhead:veryourhead:veryourhead:veryourhead:

Sorry, I have no more time for your nonsense.
              Turns out Ty Johnson is a pretty good ST player

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
                Day One...
                • Mar 2019
                • Brentwood, 94513
                • Send PM

Anyone see the Texans are interviewing Lombardi for HC spot? Hmmm, might be blessing in disguise. But another new signal caller for Herbert? That would be like 6 years in a row for him. Doesn’t seem to hamper him, but maybe two years in the same offense might help.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

I 100% agree with the BPA at PON approach. The issue that I am seeing, however, is that the likely BPAs at #17 may not fit the PONs very well.

Who do you like as a CB, DT or OL that you believe will be there at #17 and that carries good value for that draft slot? Also, I think I would say that RT is a big need, but that RG could be filled through free agency such as by re-signing Aboushi.

And, of course, the other big issue is that we may have a chance to be a bigger player in free agency this season than we have been in other seasons, so some of our team needs may be filled through that process instead of through the draft.
                  They’ll easily be an edge, corner, OT or wr there. I don’t think talent availability will be an issue.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                    Anyone see the Texans are interviewing Lombardi for HC spot? Hmmm, might be blessing in disguise. But another new signal caller for Herbert? That would be like 6 years in a row for him. Doesn’t seem to hamper him, but maybe two years in the same offense might help.
                    I'm thinking they don't change the offense if Lombardi leaves.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2021
                      • Send PM

Charger fan first!
                      Clearly, thanks for elaborating. Easily best edge rusher Oregon has ever produced. Personality to match.

Comment

• Parcells
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I am 100% opposed to us keeping only 5 WRs, especially if one of the WRs is a special teams only player. Over the years, we have routinely kept 6 WRs. It was Staley that unnecessarily decided to go with 5 even though one was a ST only player (who was terrible at STs in addition to being a terrible WR).

The need for multiple speedy deep receiving threats to complement Allen, Palmer and Williams was beyond obvious even before we stupidly cut Johnson in the "laugh is on us" decision of the season in which we both screwed the explosiveness of our own offense and set in motion a series of events that ultimately resulted in Johnson emerging as a key factor in why we lost to Las Vegas and are not in the playoffs right now.

We need two additional speedy WRs in addition to Guyton to have the proper depth at the position for all of the WR necessary WR roles.
                        This plus the fact that Keenan Allen may very well be leaving in a year is why I would seriously consider Jameson Williams at 17. 4.3 speed with Herbert’s arm plus the other stuff Williams does would be bad news for the rest of the league. See what Chase is doing with Burrow in Cincy.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

This plus the fact that Keenan Allen may very well be leaving in a year is why I would seriously consider Jameson Williams at 17. 4.3 speed with Herbert’s arm plus the other stuff Williams does would be bad news for the rest of the league. See what Chase is doing with Burrow in Cincy.
                          Also, devonte smith proving critics wrong with a subpar qb
                          arms race in AFCW
                          .005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
                          .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
                          .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
                          .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
                          .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
                          .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
                          .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
                          .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
                          .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢