POLL: Should the Bolts Sign Justin Houston?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Blastttoff View Post
    We’re a Joey bosa injury away from being the worst pass rushing team in the NFL.

They need more help
    ^ This...AND, if I might add, Fackrell and Nwosu are career backups...will either one become a capable starter? Maybe. Maybe not. I'd rather go into this season with a PROVEN starter, than not...

Comment

• Blastttoff
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2020
      • Send PM

The fact that TT and Staley are both content with our roster for pass rushers seem wild to me cuz Fackrell ain’t it

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
        Beef Before Gazelles
        • May 2021
        • Send PM

"This just in! The Chargers are rumored to be interested in signing... Whitney Houston! Remember, you heard it here first! My sleuth team of news hounds found this before anybody else could, because EYE am bleeping brilliant! REACTION!!! Eyyyyyyye want to hear from EWE, Pacific Beach! Light up those lines, El Cajon! Give me some Naltraxone, Scripps Ranch!"

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
          "This just in! The Chargers are rumored to be interested in signing... Whitney Houston! Remember, you heard it here first! My sleuth team of news hounds found this before anybody else could, because EYE am bleeping brilliant! REACTION!!! Eyyyyyyye want to hear from EWE, Pacific Beach! Light up those lines, El Cajon! Give me some Naltraxone, Scripps Ranch!"
          Quack, this might be funny, except that Whitney Houston is dead...oops...

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Blastttoff View Post
            The fact that TT and Staley are both content with our roster for pass rushers seem wild to me cuz Fackrell ain’t it
            Yep...TT better get on the horn, before Houston ends up somewhere else...

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2021
              • Send PM

Give me Richard Sherman, screw rumors of Dallas or New Orleans, this is where he fits and really wants to play for Staley and with Derwin James.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post
                Give me Richard Sherman, screw rumors of Dallas or New Orleans, this is where he fits and really wants to play for Staley and with Derwin James.
                Sherman had a pretty solid year two years ago...last year, only played 5 games...might be worth a phone call...

sherman.JPG

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post

Seems overwhelmingly likely that Nwosu gets most reps. As for Rumph and Fackrell, I hope Rumph merits more PT, but I kinda doubt he will.

This draft was very thin on edge players, so Rumph's selection in the 4th is kinda like a 6th or 7th round pick in a normal year.
                  I never tire of stacking draft boards and how different teams grade out each prospect differently. That 3rd round in particular was a head scratcher, but hopefully it all works out for the best.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                    Beef Before Gazelles
                    • May 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Quack, this might be funny, except that Whitney Houston is dead...oops...
                    She's been gone more than 9 years now, so I didn't think referencing her would strike raw nerves with people.

Maybe if I changed it to Justin Bieber...

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

I never tire of stacking draft boards and how different teams grade out each prospect differently. That 3rd round in particular was a head scratcher, but hopefully it all works out for the best.
                      Yep...that Palmer pick I think really shows that the Bolts want him groomed and in place for when they part ways with Mike Will after this season...also must be a "do-over" pick, since Reed and Hill haven't impressed all that much...

Comment

• Grinners
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Then we can put Jammer at Safety! Awesome.......... I mean Sherman at Safety..........
                        Because Nasir is the new STAR or MONEY Man.

The puzzle is starting to come together and it is LEGIT! I want to see this Defense play a game so fucking bad!!!!

Comment

• Grinners
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Sherman had a pretty solid year two years ago...last year, only played 5 games...might be worth a phone call...

sherman.JPG
                          Sherman is a very intelligent player and would be a very good signing IMHO............

Comment

Working...
                          X