Clear All
  • chargeroo
    Fan since 1961
    • Jan 2019
    • Oregon
    • Retired Manager/Pastor
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

I like Romo. I think he's one of the better casters in the booth.
    me too.
    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

me too.
        Me three - one of the best, IMO.

Comment

• FoutsFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Birmingham AL
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

me too.
          I will admit I was very skeptical when he was hired. I freely admit I was wrong and also have come to like Romo in the booth.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Does anyone still have doubts about Staley being the long term answer to our HC carousel?

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Not me, Ninja. I am sold. I have realistic expectations, yet high hopes for this season. But I am seriously excited and stoked about the future. Years 2 and beyond under Staley and his staff should be very, very good for Bolts fans. I really think he is the right coach for this team and for this time in the NFL. And Herbert is only going to get better. The defense will get better. The special teams will get better. The offense is already outstanding. Free agents are going to want to play here because of Staley. And he will just get better as he gains more and more experience As it is, I don't agree with every decision he has made, but at least he made them on purpose. He hasn't screwed up and not known what to do and this team has not played like clowns with their pants pulled down like the last two coaching staffs.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                Not me, Ninja. I am sold. I have realistic expectations, yet high hopes for this season. But I am seriously excited and stoked about the future. Years 2 and beyond under Staley and his staff should be very, very good for Bolts fans. I really think he is the right coach for this team and for this time in the NFL. And Herbert is only going to get better. The defense will get better. The special teams will get better. The offense is already outstanding. Free agents are going to want to play here because of Staley. And he will just get better as he gains more and more experience As it is, I don't agree with every decision he has made, but at least he made them on purpose. He hasn't screwed up and not known what to do and this team has not played like clowns with their pants pulled down like the last two coaching staffs.

TG
                He's the right coach - I would agree.

I think he has a vision for everything that previous coaches - not just Lynn or McCoy but Gilbride, Mike Riley, maybe even Norv Turner, didn't have. And I think that vision will help this offseason when he and Telesco sit down and talk about how to build up the roster - both free agency and the draft. Its not just assessing somebody is a good football player - are they a good football player for the style of play Staley wants to play.

Comment

• Attack
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2017
                  • Send PM

This season with new coaching staff and Herbo growing, players feeling things are turning, etc feels different. It makes me feel like the early '90's when Bobby Ross came in and things started to feel different. I'm pumped for this team's future. Staley is changing things for the better. A big upcoming offseason, and making the playoffs this season to take a step forward. I'm liking what I'm seeing and feeling. Bolt Up!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍