• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boldarblood
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Redskins fans

Just wanted to take a moment to thank the WFT fans who visited us CRed, Redskins1, and others. Thank you for being a class act, with so many people who Troll other teams sites, it's refreshing.

Good luck the rest of the season, I will definitely be rooting for you folks.
  • FarAwayBoltFan
    San Diego Native
    • Feb 2019
    • Farmington, NM
    • Send PM

Originally posted by boldarblood View Post
    Just wanted to take a moment to thank the WFT fans who visited us CRed, Redskins1, and others. Thank you for being a class act, with so many people who Troll other teams sites, it's refreshing.

Good luck the rest of the season, I will definitely be rooting for you folks.
    I'd like to add that the fans I met today at FedEx Field were also classy. I've been to games in many opponent cities but this was the 1st time I felt welcomed. Way to go DC. I'm impressed.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
      Pretty much retired......
      • Sep 2018
      • JoJa
      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
      • Send PM

I had a nice, civil tete a tete with Redskins1. I even predicted the 4 point loss for him but he didn't want to listen.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

I actually like it when fans from other teams join for some friendly smack - as long as they don't come with idiotic trolling. The WFT fans were all pretty cool.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Well said BB. Totally concur. TPB thanks you guys for stopping by. And wishing you nothing but the best this season.

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            I actually like it when fans from other teams join for some friendly smack - as long as they don't come with idiotic trolling. The WFT fans were all pretty cool.
            So what you are saying is no Raider, Broncos or Chef fans then.

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FarAwayBoltFan View Post

I'd like to add that the fans I met today at FedEx Field were also classy. I've been to games in many opponent cities but this was the 1st time I felt welcomed. Way to go DC. I'm impressed.
              Hey, FarAway, Popper and others said there were a lot of Bolt fans there (now mind you, "a lot" for our team might mean 20!). Curious since you were there, was there a pretty large contingent? And I know a lot of Redskins, sorry WFT, fans and they have always been class.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• equivocation
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2021
                • Send PM

I've heard 15% to 20% Chargers fans from multiple sources.

Comment

• FarAwayBoltFan
                  San Diego Native
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Farmington, NM
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                  Hey, FarAway, Popper and others said there were a lot of Bolt fans there (now mind you, "a lot" for our team might mean 20!). Curious since you were there, was there a pretty large contingent? And I know a lot of Redskins, sorry WFT, fans and they have always been class.TG
                  I too was expecting maybe 20 Charger fans at the game, but there were thousands. My 1st surprise was when the Metro (subway) car I rode to the stadium carried at least 20 Charger fans. The section I sat in was maybe 10% Charger fans. The family of four sitting directly in front of us were Charger fans from LA. I met Charger fans from North Carolina that became fans because Philip Rivers went to NC State. I met a family of Charger fans that flew in from Oregon that became fans because of Justin Herbert. I saw a different family of 5, the youngest about 4 yrs old, in Green Oregon #10 Herbert Jerseys. In the second half, you could hear our DEFENSE counter cheer to the Skins fan's HEI-NI-KE cheer. When the game ended, Chargers fans stormed forward to the field level railing. There were easily two thousand in that group. (I should have taken a photo) The walk back to the Metro station after the game was a constant barrage of High-5's from Charger Jerseys wearing fans.

Like you, I was prepared for maybe 20 fellow fans in the stands. Instead, I was pleasantly stunned and amazed by the sheer number of cheering Chargers fans. It was awesome. :woot:

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Thanks!
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                      Charger Fan till the end
                      • Jun 2013
                      • North Carolina
                      • Send PM

I was the with Beardedbolt too. 100% agree on all accounts. The turnout so made the day…chanting Defense during the 4th quarter and the after game high fiving was just awesome. Having Allen and Cook come out after to see the crowd was great. Great fan turnout from all over. I drove up from NC too. No issues with wft fans.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • SoDak
                        • Technology Director
                        • Send PM

Always like that, when opponents fans can visit and be classy.

I love Ron Rivera, so I'm cheering for the Football Team the rest of the season in the East.
                        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍