• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig440
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

Great film review you guys. I love this. Thank you.

Comment

• steelbtexan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Great analysis, Chili, and glad yer back with this film study! Regarding that pick, it was reported that Skins CB Jackson baited Herbie into that throw...notice how far Jackson is from Anderson as Herbie releases the rock...then Jackson breaks off covering Mike Will and darts over just in time for the pick...I'm sure Herbie will learn from this...

herbie pick.JPG
      Look at the back in the flat that was wide open.

Could've taken it to the house.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post

sry gotta put turnovers ahead of pass breakups. If Derwin get the INT its greatest play evaaaaaaaaa!!!
        Look, I'll take the PD...99% of DB's don't make that play...maybe the kid from Notre Dame...

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by steelbtexan View Post

Look at the back in the flat that was wide open.

Could've taken it to the house.
          Possible, but more likely Ekkie gets at least 10-15 yds...but yes, Herbie needs to check down and not get baited again...I think he's smart enough to learn from this...

Comment

• perryao
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Possible, but more likely Ekkie gets at least 10-15 yds...but yes, Herbie needs to check down and not get baited again...I think he's smart enough to learn from this...
            Actually I think it was more a bad throw than a bad decision. The ball was overthrown. If the ball hits him in the chest, it's a completion or PI. If it's a little high and outside but within reach, it's probably an incompletion. I agree with you though, probably best to check down to Eck. Like you said, 10-15 minimum but we've seen what Eck can do in those sits.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by perryao View Post

Actually I think it was more a bad throw than a bad decision. The ball was overthrown. If the ball hits him in the chest, it's a completion or PI. If it's a little high and outside but within reach, it's probably an incompletion. I agree with you though, probably best to check down to Eck. Like you said, 10-15 minimum but we've seen what Eck can do in those sits.
              Hey, Perry, nice to hear from u again! Yep, ball overthrown, but I think Herbie was also baited...

Comment

Working...
              X