Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al giving orders through the ol' Ouija board.
    Family*Trust*respect
    Classic 'Roo > time

Comment

• Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
      Al giving orders through the ol' Ouija board.
      Al said to draft.....he said to draft....I'm losing him.

I need $400 dollars. Give me $400 dollars before I lose Al!!!!

Comment

• Charger fans be like or

Comment

• "...build a defense around Derwin James...put him in the slot...put him in the middle of the field"

-Brandon Staley-

Comment

• I’m not totally buying that Russel Wilson automatically makes the Broncos instant contenders. New team, new fans, new coach and system…semi aging QB, new expectations. The hype is there. He may have been moved on from Seattle too soon. Wie’ll see if the chemistry moves with him to new receivers and other intangibles. Looks good on paper tho.

Comment

• Here in Québec City, the Chargers are 17 against 1 to win the SuperBowl.
              The Broncos are also at 17.
              Something's going wrong here.
              Do they know we have a new defense ?

Comment

• Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                Mark is warming up the overhead projector.
                The office memos come out in mimeograph.

Mimeo-Graph-paper-1200x900.jpg

Comment

• Always in our hearts, 'Roo.

Comment

• Kaepernick working out with the Raiders. Hope they bring him on board, stir their QB situation up a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post
                      Kaepernick working out with the Raiders. Hope they bring him on board, stir their QB situation up a bit.
                      I like Kap, but I think he's been out of the game for too long and he's in his mid 30s. I just don't see it happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                        I’m not totally buying that Russel Wilson automatically makes the Broncos instant contenders. New team, new fans, new coach and system…semi aging QB, new expectations. The hype is there. He may have been moved on from Seattle too soon. Wie’ll see if the chemistry moves with him to new receivers and other intangibles. Looks good on paper tho.
                        Same. I don't think that plugging Wilson at QB in Denver makes the Broncos a contender.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velo View Post

Same. I don't think that plugging Wilson at QB in Denver makes the Broncos a contender.
                          Last year I thought all they need is a decent QB, Wilson fills that void. I expect them to be in the fight all the way.

Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

Comment

Working...
                          X