• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Surprised to see Donkey fans leaving in a tight game prior to overtime which hadn't even started! Makes 1st world problems look like 4th world problems sheesh!!
    Donkey Nation falling apart just mean one more home game for the Chargers:

"I regret that I kept watching after halftime. Definitely not going to Charger game in LA. This team is not worth wasting my time anymore."

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

It's been reported Russell Wilson has a partially torn Lat up near his shoulder. The muscle in your back that forms a V when you flex it.
      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
      181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
      225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• AK47
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Donkey Nation falling apart just mean one more home game for the Chargers:

"I regret that I kept watching after halftime. Definitely not going to Charger game in LA. This team is not worth wasting my time anymore."
        Damn makes me want to watch that game even more!!!

Comment

• MagicMamba88
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Send PM

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
            Chargers need to take care of business next week but the chargers cannot lose tonight
            either the Raiders get to 1-4 or the Chiefs get to 3-2 with the Bills this Sunday. So if I had to hope for a winner, it would be the Raiders
            but Chiefs will blow them out

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I just hope the Chiefs don't hit Carr in his ribs. I don't want to see him cry on TV again.

As much as I hate the Raiders, have to admire Crosby. He is fun to watch. And he is doubled a lot and is still all over the place, very disruptive, every game. They got a real gem there. Taking chances on drug addicts and alcoholics has really paid off for them and both Crosby and Waller have kept their noses clean. That is hard for an addict, so admire that, too.

Chiefs always seem to be rostered with guys who are not good people. Reid makes it work as long as it takes. But ton of low character players on the team since Reid came on board. Hill, Hunt, Bienemy, Justin Houston, Frank Clark, there are lots more.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

1. Cleveland
                2. Las Vegas
                3. Detroit
                4. Jacksonville

The teams with the lowest winning percentage of the last 20 years.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                  1. Cleveland
                  2. Las Vegas
                  3. Detroit
                  4. Jacksonville

The teams with the lowest winning percentage of the last 20 years.
                  Wow:beer:
                  "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                    French Speaking Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Québec city
                    • Send PM

At least, we are 2-1 against them !

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

With 4:27 left in the game Monday Night, the Raiders scored a touchdown to pull the game within one point of the Chiefs. Easy decision, right? Kick the extra point to make it a 30-30 game, right?

“I felt like in that situation, they had a lot of momentum offensively in the second half and we had a play that we felt really good about. I thought they would give us a look that gave a shot at it for sure. We had a chance. We had a fair fight at it. But they played it a little bit better than we did and we gave ourselves an opportunity to take the lead there and then maybe put a little extra pressure on them when they had the ball. Nothing more, nothing less. Just trying to be aggressive, trying to win the game. I know it was four and a half or whatever the time was, but our team felt good about it and just felt like that was the right call at the right time." - Josh McDaniels

Who doesn't kick to tie the game? 1st year coaches who are 1-4.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghost View Post

With 4:27 left in the game Monday Night, the Raiders scored a touchdown to pull the game within one point of the Chiefs. Easy decision, right? Kick the extra point to make it a 30-30 game, right?

“I felt like in that situation, they had a lot of momentum offensively in the second half and we had a play that we felt really good about. I thought they would give us a look that gave a shot at it for sure. We had a chance. We had a fair fight at it. But they played it a little bit better than we did and we gave ourselves an opportunity to take the lead there and then maybe put a little extra pressure on them when they had the ball. Nothing more, nothing less. Just trying to be aggressive, trying to win the game. I know it was four and a half or whatever the time was, but our team felt good about it and just felt like that was the right call at the right time." - Josh McDaniels

Who doesn't kick to tie the game? 1st year coaches who are 1-4.
                        We did not kick in KC in 2018 and won the game when Rivers hit Williams with a two-point conversion.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

KC Last Three Possessions:

Mahomes Tackled Short of The Line To Gain on 3rd Down
                          Mahomes Sacked on 3rd Down
                          Mahomes Throws INT

Comment

Working...
                          X