• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    I think Carr is kind of a wuss and pretty overrated, but cannot criticize him in that presser for caring.
    meh...IDGAF about carr or the duhs. I hope they keep losing...or worse yet, win just enough so they keep their below mediocrity staff intact and I can see him cry some more.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Sorry, but watching the dearth of talent the Chargers possess at DT, TE, and WR and RB last night in the Bay Area has set me off.

Explain to me how TE Travis Kelce never misses a game and TE Gerald Everett is on the sidelines for the second half last night, and Herbert's
      go-to receiver last night was Tre McKitty?

In 2023, Telesco must go.
      In 2023, the Chargers hire Vic Fangio as defensive coordinator.

The skill position talent around Herbert is suspect, and Tom Telesco (and little meddling John Spanos) can no longer be allowed
      to making picks. Basta!

#Telesco 10 SEASONS AS GM WITHOUT A SINGLE AFC WEST TITLE IS ENOUGH. AJ Smith won 5 AFC West titles in 10 seasons. Telesco is 0-10.

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

That's what makes it so interesting to me. I really want to see what the Colts look like after all the dysfunction of this past week. And if they beat the Raiders, it'll be a shame Raidernation will never live down.
        Quick note on the Colts. Jim Irsay.

Irsay looked at 2023 and saw he was going to have to pay Matt Ryan a large sum as he was earning his contract benchmarks and the club didn't want to be on the hook.

So, Irsay went to Frank Reich and told him to name Sam Ehlinger the starter for the rest of the season. Colts started losing and they fired the OC, then Frank. Irsay called Jeff Saturday and somehow Matt Ryan was the starter again in Indy. We've come full circle as Jim Irsay is an idiot and a good man like Frank Reich paid with his job. Whew.

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          I think Carr is kind of a wuss and pretty overrated, but cannot criticize him in that presser for caring.
          He seems like an awesome teammate, can't fault him for that.

Not upset that they are in shambles tho, haha.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

He seems like an awesome teammate, can't fault him for that.

Not upset that they are in shambles tho, haha.
            Agree with both!

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Quick note on the Colts. Jim Irsay.

Irsay looked at 2023 and saw he was going to have to pay Matt Ryan a large sum as he was earning his contract benchmarks and the club didn't want to be on the hook.

So, Irsay went to Frank Reich and told him to name Sam Ehlinger the starter for the rest of the season. Colts started losing and they fired the OC, then Frank. Irsay called Jeff Saturday and somehow Matt Ryan was the starter again in Indy. We've come full circle as Jim Irsay is an idiot and a good man like Frank Reich paid with his job. Whew.
                Crazy situation. Irsay is reminding more and more of Al Davis in his later years. He cited Al Davis as his inspiration. Charger fans complain about the Spanoses, but there are worse owners in the NFL.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

The irony of this is how much better they are now that Fangio is no longer their coordinator.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2020
                    • Send PM

Sorry, but watching the dearth of talent the Chargers possess at DT, TE, and WR and RB last night in the Bay Area has set me off.

Explain to me how TE Travis Kelce never misses a game and TE Gerald Everett is on the sidelines for the second half last night, and Herbert's
                    go-to receiver last night was Tre McKitty?

In 2023, Telesco must go.
                    In 2023, the Chargers hire Vic Fangio as defensive coordinator.

The skill position talent around Herbert is suspect, and Tom Telesco (and little meddling John Spanos) can no longer be allowed
                    to making picks. Basta!

#Telesco 10 SEASONS AS GM WITHOUT A SINGLE AFC WEST TITLE IS ENOUGH. AJ Smith won 5 AFC West titles in 10 seasons. Telesco is 0-10.
                    The ironic part is that Evero, the Broncos DC, is running a slight variation of Fangio's scheme, albeit his focus has been on stopping the run which he saw as a detriment in the scheme. For what it's worth, Evero is running Fangio's scheme better than Fangio himself. At the very least, Evero has been able to address the inherent weaknesses within while Staley still has not.

Comment

Working...
                    X