• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • foreigner
    Tom Telesco is gone
    • Sep 2013
    • Send PM

Is there a video of the Non called Mike Williams PI ? I watched the game but wasnt aware of it.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Agreed
      Chargers have the cap space this year with what they are rolling over. And with the injuries to Bulaga - it seems very unlikely that he will be back next year - so thats another $11m for 2022 season

So take 3-4m this year and sign a couple guys that can help - NOW!
      Rolling over all our free Cap $ gives us even more buying power in the 2022 offseason. We have several pending in-house FA that we should resign/extend. Can make strategic UFA signings to improve talent/depth. We currently have 11 projected draft picks to add talent.
      More talent, more depth, more competition coming in 2022 when our SB window will be wide-open for 3+ years.
      We have an outside shot this year with a strong late season/playoff run, health, and mental fortitude.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
        Is there a video of the Non called Mike Williams PI ? I watched the game but wasnt aware of it.
        I just remember the play and I rewound and the DB really didn't turn his head
        the ball was underthrown - meaning it hit the mid back of Dallas #30
        But 30 also was in contact with Williams

It has been called before and if the game were in Tampa - Brady would have got the called 97% of the time if not higher

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

It has been called before and if the game were in Tampa - Brady would have got the called 97% of the time if not higher
          Ahh now I know which play was.

Comment

• CivilBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

I remember that play. The DB was stuck like glue on Williams way before the pass while not turning his head. I agree if we’re KC, that would have been called.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

I remember that play. The DB was stuck like glue on Williams way before the pass while not turning his head. I agree if we’re KC, that would have been called.
              three plays in a row
              the jared cook williams illegal shift went from TD to 1st and goal at the 7 (ish)
              the pass to williams, no DPI, but incomplete, so now 2nd and goal from the 7
              the play by Herbert where he was deemed "sacked" - made it 3rd and 25
              the third down call was a dump off to Ekeler to make the FG shorter - which I think was the smart call

but three plays in a row that benefited the cowboys that the officials were involved with ... and if you call the illegal shift, you have to call the DPI or illegal contact -- if you are being that "technical" with the rules

Comment

• CivilBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

three plays in a row
                the jared cook williams illegal shift went from TD to 1st and goal at the 7 (ish)
                the pass to williams, no DPI, but incomplete, so now 2nd and goal from the 7
                the play by Herbert where he was deemed "sacked" - made it 3rd and 25
                the third down call was a dump off to Ekeler to make the FG shorter - which I think was the smart call

but three plays in a row that benefited the cowboys that the officials were involved with ... and if you call the illegal shift, you have to call the DPI or illegal contact -- if you are being that "technical" with the rules
                Sadly this is part of being a Chargers fan. Hopefully Staley learns quick that you need at least a two score to get a W or a very clean game so the refs don’t get in the way.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Sadly this is part of being a Chargers fan. Hopefully Staley learns quick that you need at least a two score to get a W or a very clean game so the refs don’t get in the way.
                  A guy on Twitter - Computer Cowboy - his name is Ben - was tweeting last night
                  First, it was pretty obvious not a Packers fan and he was commenting about dubious calls that helped the Packers

Second he posted a graph about teams that benefited most from penalties to get first downs. This was from 2019. The Packers were far and away the highest. Interestingly, even with Russell Wilson, the Seahawks were worse than the Chargers though the Chargers were in the lower quandrant opposite the Packers

Now some of that is related to being a bad team. But the Packers being the highest not a surprise at all. I would guess there are more illegal contacts/defensive holdings called at Lambeau than any other venue

Comment

Working...
                  X