X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

You've made up your mind about it, for sure.
    I was hoping I would get to be wrong about Palmer, but so far that has not happened.

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

I was hoping I would get to be wrong about Palmer, but so far that has not happened.
      If he has good hands there is no other Big Birdie than KA to help teach him how to fly!

:2cents:
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

I can predict the sun will come up everyday too. He isnt starting so why would we expect more than limited action? Has he dropped any of the limited throws his way? Of course hes not going to be the first or even 2nd read so he isnt going to get many thrown his way since we have so many playmakers.

But you predicted the dawn dude…congrats!

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

Sorenson got there right when the ball did because the ball was underthrown compared to where a better throw would been. It was catchable, but it was a much tougher chance than many on this forum are making it out to be. If Herbert could have reached the back of the end zone on that pass (very difficult, no doubt, as it would have required a 60+ yard pass while moving to his left and against the prevailing wind), that play would have been an easy TD.
          The ball hit both of his hands....

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post

The ball hit both of his hands....
            Sure did, and bounced right off before Sorenson had a chance to be a factor.
            11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
            35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
            37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
            66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
            69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
            100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
            110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
            140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
            181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
            225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post

I can predict the sun will come up everyday too. He isnt starting so why would we expect more than limited action? Has he dropped any of the limited throws his way? Of course hes not going to be the first or even 2nd read so he isnt going to get many thrown his way since we have so many playmakers.

But you predicted the dawn dude…congrats!
              The way the team was hyping him, I thought he would be the clear #3 WR over Guyton, which I thought was undeserved. I do not think Palmer is better than either Guyton or Johnson. I think he is worse.

Guyton and Johnson were also not the primary targets last year and yet they made numerous hugely impactful plays for us in 2020 when the team also had Hunter Henry as an option in the passing game. Guyton did get a lot of snaps last year.

Will Palmer fare better than Johnson did last year? The under on yards for Palmer is looking pretty safe at this point, but Palmer still has a decent chance with receptions and TDs. Of course, Johnson accomplished what he did in only 12 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by foreigner View Post

The ball hit both of his hands...while Sorenson was hitting him and thrusting his hand between Guyton's hands.
                There. I fixed it for you.

Comment

• equivocation
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2021
                  • Send PM

The game was over a week ago. The next one is about to start. Give it a rest. No one predicted Williams targets would triple. Palmer was open and ran a good roite on his two intermediate targets.

Comment

Working...
                  X