Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

So I’m confused now. You said you read what happened and yet you still believe that Herbert’s decision, I repeat Herbert’s decision and not Staley’s, to audible to a passing play to take advantage of a bad matchup for MW is a sign of no confidence in Viz? Are you sure you actually read and understood what actually happened?
    I gave up when I read his response.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• chargers_22
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

So I’m confused now. You said you read what happened and yet you still believe that Herbert’s decision, I repeat Herbert’s decision and not Staley’s, to audible to a passing play to take advantage of a bad matchup for MW is a sign of no confidence in Viz? Are you sure you actually read and understood what actually happened?
      Wow right to attack mode bro... lol

I read it here that Herbert called an audible... I understand what happened and why he threw for the TD....

It doesn't change the fact I disagree with the call to even go for a TD and let Maholmes get the ball back.

The coaching staff would be responsible for kneeling and kicking a chip shot with no time left. Nothing do to with Herbert.....

I completely understand it was a RUN but it should have been a KNEEL and chip shot.

Now read this very slowly..... This is the point I made that the coaching staff HAD ZERO confidence in the kicker and giving Maholmes time.

Now do you understand? That's all I was saying I didn't need an explanation what Herbert did and I don't need you trying to clown me.. Guys like you and the next 2 clowns are the reason I rarely post. Ball washing each other... Get a life...

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Enough. Closing this thread. Thread was hijacked over a decision made by the QB.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Herbert said that the play was a run, with a fade as a tag. He saw MW one-on-one, and got the TD. I'm not annoyed for going the kill shot then, more for the missed PAT.
          Correct. And MW's stated that after the play....Coach wanted to run the ball and take the time off. Then kick the FG. Listening to MW here...it made me think that coach pulled Herbert aside after the play and told him this.

Comment

Working...
          X