Learn me why Palmer was drafted.

Leave a comment:

• FarAwayBoltFan
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    We are gonna get HH'd
    in the @darealmike_dub situation.
    You have been warned.
    I agree with your point but actually think Big Mike is a much safer sign than HH would have been last year. I liked Hunter but because he missed so many games I didn't think he was worth the money. Mike on the other hand hand has been reliable so I don't have the same concern. Big Mike worked past his early injury issues, has been increasingly productive (ascending), and has a good rapport with Herbert.

He deserves a contract, WRs are reported to be a difficult position to draft and develop, we have a good one that has already worked out the kinks, and we shouldn't mess with success.

Big Mike MUST be resigned. He's earned it.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied

Translation: "Please give us a Hollywood discount."

Trevor Lawrence: "Come to The 'Ville."
    It's a Clemson thang.
    I mean if the Jags give the 100/5 - that might be a bit steep. If MW signs for 70/4 - the Chargers, like with Henry, maybe the cost is worth the player

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Translation: "Please give us a Hollywood discount."

Trevor Lawrence: "Come to The 'Ville."
    It's a Clemson thang.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied

Pretty much.
    :shifty:
    I am going to be interested to see the moves the team makes . I am fine letting MW test the market but unlike HH - but going to take a good player to replace him . Godwin just got hurt - right?

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Do you mean Mike Williams will go to another team for a decent contract but the replacement will be half the cost and not nearly as good of a player?
    Pretty much.
    :shifty:

Leave a comment:

• Bolt4Knob
    replied
    We are gonna get HH'd
    You have been warned.
    Do you mean Mike Williams will go to another team for a decent contract but the replacement will be half the cost and not nearly as good of a player?

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied
    I dont remember tolbert being one to run away from defenders unless it was a dlineman. I remember Ryan Mathews did most of the heavy running between the 20's and then Tolbert would steal his TDs in the red zone. But Means and Butts were pretty awesome RBs. LT in his own class.

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

One of Chris Berman's greatest tag lines ever........NATRONE.....MEANS......BUSINESS!!!!!!! !!!!
    Started out calling him "refried" Means. The Chargers had another back like Means who got lost on the roster because it was during the LT era. Remember the Burner (Michael Turner)? AJ let him walk in 2008 and he went on to have some fantastic years for Atlanta. The speed and athleticism of a 5-10 (his height) back, but above 240 lbs. Remember Mike Tolbert from about 12 years ago? 5-9, 260 lbs and could run away from DBs, and power through him. He was Means and Burner light. In the early 90s, the Bolts had Means, Butts and Bernstein. All three between 240-250 lbs. The Chargers also drafted Eric "Sleeping With" Bieniemy during that period. Under 5-8 (I think) but over 200 lbs. He's now, of course, the OC in KC, and every year talked about as a candidate for a HC opening.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    We are gonna get HH'd
    You have been warned.

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I watched some Natrone highlights. Really took me back in time. He had a great line and lot of holes and then he would really, really punish the second level guys. ANd he had a head of steam hitting those holes at 245 lbs. He was a very special player. Worth your time to watch if you are too young to have seen him play.

TG
    One of Chris Berman's greatest tag lines ever........NATRONE.....MEANS......BUSINESS!!!!!!! !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X