• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

The other real bright side of the way Williams is being used is he is not getting hurt selling out to make 1-2 circus catches deep down the field per game and crash landing. That was how he was used before and it led to him missing a lot of time or playing banged up.

Also, I think him cutting his hair shorter has helped him activate and better express on the field.
    TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

The MIDDLE of a breakout season? I sure the hell hope he lasts more than 6 games.....
      In the midsts might have been the better phrase
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• equivocation
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2021
        • Send PM

Williams' play so far this year is a real indictment of the last coaching staff.

Comment

• FoutsFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Birmingham AL
          • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
          Williams' play so far this year is a real indictment of the last coaching staff.
          I think we did not know how bad they were until they were compared to a really good coaching staff.

Its like drinking bad Vodka all the time and then trying Titios. You may know the bad vodka is bad but you have no idea how bad until you try Titios.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I think we did not know how bad they were until they were compared to a really good coaching staff.

Its like drinking bad Vodka all the time and then trying Titios. You may know the bad vodka is bad but you have no idea how bad until you try Titios.
            I'm not sure Titos is considered good vodka, is it? I don't drink much but a few friends that love vodka swear by Belvedere or Stoli Elit. But I definitely get your point - the prior coaching staff looks worse and worse as each week goes by.

Comment

• WindsorUK
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Windsor, U.K.
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

In the midsts might have been the better phrase
              Funnily enough, I actually Googled that exact word and I concur. Midst would have definitely been a better word, middle being incorrect, unless of course he knows MW will go down before the end of October?
              I for one hope MW stays healthy and has a HUGE year. If he does, more than likely we'll have success as a team.

Comment

• The Intellectual Assassin
                Serenity now!
                • Sep 2021
                • North Carolina
                • Teacher
                • Send PM

I am glad he is performing well and that the current staff is getting the best out of him. Let's be honest here: My 90 year old half-blind nan could do a better fucking job than most of them could.

Also to weigh in, the best vodka is Absolut lol.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I'm not sure Titos is considered good vodka, is it? I don't drink much but a few friends that love vodka swear by Belvedere or Stoli Elit. But I definitely get your point - the prior coaching staff looks worse and worse as each week goes by.
                  Titos definitely is considered a good vodka. I used to drink only Stolis but now I just drink Titos.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Titos definitely is considered a good vodka. I used to drink only Stolis but now I just drink Titos.
                    I'm such a lightweight now that a couple of beers makes me sleepy and certain beers give me a bad headache. The college-aged Rich would shake his head at the present day Rich as a little bitch!

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I'm such a lightweight now that a couple of beers makes me sleepy and certain beers give me a bad headache. The college-aged Rich would shake his head at the present day Rich as a little bitch!
                      Haha I know exactly what you are saying. I would warm up with a six pack back in the day. Now 2 beers or 2 drinks is a lot for me.

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

We lost to NE 45-7 last season. Next week, the same Patriots were destroyed and Cam benched in the 3rd Quarter by the team across the parking lot. Rams 24-3. It wasn't that close. I was positive then, I knew nothing of Staley, but Lynn was hot garbage.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

We lost to NE 45-7 last season. Next week, the same Patriots were destroyed and Cam benched in the 3rd Quarter by the team across the parking lot. Rams 24-3. It wasn't that close. I was positive then, I knew nothing of Staley, but Lynn was hot garbage.
                          I dont think we scored 7 on them. Think we had a Goose Egg, but i could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍