• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
    But we are talking about Telesco here... he will wait on Bulaga to get healthy.....
    The one thing about Bulaga - he is due a roster bonus on the 3rd day of the new football calendar in the amount of $2.5m

So unless they push that back - he is likely to be released. He might even retire

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Resign MW. He earned it. We’ve let too many guys go who we should have kept and rather than create more holes need to add to plug the ones we already have.

Comment

• Heatmiser
        HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
        Better O-line will make Ekeler really shine. He is so slippery that instead of making DL miss, he will be making safeties miss and getting chunks
        I watched some Natrone highlights. Really took me back in time. He had a great line and lot of holes and then he would really, really punish the second level guys. ANd he had a head of steam hitting those holes at 245 lbs. He was a very special player. Worth your time to watch if you are too young to have seen him play.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
          Resign MW. He earned it. We’ve let too many guys go who we should have kept and rather than create more holes need to add to plug the ones we already have.
          I think you've said this already, but it can't be said enough. Yes. Yes. Yes. This is 'zactly why we need to resign Big Mike.

Comment

• Parcells
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

If Williams thinks he’s worth $20 million a year, just franchise him. He’ll want the four year deal over getting tagged. So getting it done for around 16-17 million a year should be doable. If he can’t stay healthy next year, he’s still getting another year. If he sucks for two straight years, you release him and still probably come out ahead compared to franchising him.

Also, I went back and forth on Palmer this year, but at this point I’m cautiously optimistic that he might be able to step in and replace KA in a couple years.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                Pretty much retired......
                • Sep 2018
                • JoJa
                • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I watched some Natrone highlights. Really took me back in time. He had a great line and lot of holes and then he would really, really punish the second level guys. ANd he had a head of steam hitting those holes at 245 lbs. He was a very special player. Worth your time to watch if you are too young to have seen him play.

TG
                One of Chris Berman's greatest tag lines ever........NATRONE.....MEANS......BUSINESS!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

We are gonna get HH'd
                  in the @darealmike_dub situation.
                  You have been warned.
                  You don't know ball

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

One of Chris Berman's greatest tag lines ever........NATRONE.....MEANS......BUSINESS!!!!!!! !!!!
                    Started out calling him "refried" Means. The Chargers had another back like Means who got lost on the roster because it was during the LT era. Remember the Burner (Michael Turner)? AJ let him walk in 2008 and he went on to have some fantastic years for Atlanta. The speed and athleticism of a 5-10 (his height) back, but above 240 lbs. Remember Mike Tolbert from about 12 years ago? 5-9, 260 lbs and could run away from DBs, and power through him. He was Means and Burner light. In the early 90s, the Bolts had Means, Butts and Bernstein. All three between 240-250 lbs. The Chargers also drafted Eric "Sleeping With" Bieniemy during that period. Under 5-8 (I think) but over 200 lbs. He's now, of course, the OC in KC, and every year talked about as a candidate for a HC opening.

Comment

• jubei
                      Vagabond Ninja
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

I dont remember tolbert being one to run away from defenders unless it was a dlineman. I remember Ryan Mathews did most of the heavy running between the 20's and then Tolbert would steal his TDs in the red zone. But Means and Butts were pretty awesome RBs. LT in his own class.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                        We are gonna get HH'd
                        in the @darealmike_dub situation.
                        You have been warned.
                        Do you mean Mike Williams will go to another team for a decent contract but the replacement will be half the cost and not nearly as good of a player?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Do you mean Mike Williams will go to another team for a decent contract but the replacement will be half the cost and not nearly as good of a player?
                          Pretty much.
                          :shifty:
                          You don't know ball

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎